According to a post at raidmobile.biz

Let's see...
    04-14-17 02:07 PM
    Launch was Feb 25, 2017

Pre-orders... some are already doing them - unofficially I think.

Official availability in US and Canadian.... Steve Cistulli has said it will now be in May, due to "excitement from the BlackBerry community has been so tremendous it is exceeding our initial supply ". (not sure what he is basing that on, maybe number of people registering on their website?)
    pkcable likes this.
    04-14-17 02:17 PM
    Dear BlackBerry,

Never before have I longed for such a device to launch. The anticipation of the KEYone's release has me pinning in great pain... But alas, my heart weighs heavy as I await the day my hands are sweetly cradling the beauty known as the KEYone. Can we just pretend it's May now... That way there's still a chance I find one in my Easter basket this year.... 🐰🐇🐥🐤
    04-14-17 07:59 PM
    It was reported in the UK Waiting Room thread that the Carphone Warehouse in Selfridges in London said today that they expect to have the K1 in stock on April 27.
    04-14-17 08:12 PM
    Just saw this on twitter
    Attached Thumbnails [Rumour] 27. April launch date-img_1632.jpg  
    04-14-17 08:48 PM
    Just saw this on twitter
    Oh man, this better not be true, or all of the complaining here on CB would have been for nothing...
    04-14-17 09:44 PM
    Just saw this on twitter
    Don't see any other image

Posted via CB10
    04-14-17 10:37 PM
    Oh man, this better not be true, or all of the complaining here on CB would have been for nothing...
    How so? Only the people complaining that it wouldn't be launched in April would be eating crow. All other complaints may or may not be unfounded in due time.
    04-14-17 10:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    That happens on the app sometimes...in the image @RogersHelps says "we can confirm the device will be released in April"
    04-14-17 10:43 PM
    I've been saying April 26th order availability with May 1st delivery...but I'm just some random guy in a forum.
    dbollman423 likes this.
    04-15-17 12:57 AM
    With a domain name ending with biz, it's hard to believe them lol. But then again, the KEYone is long overdue now!

Posted via one of the Last of BlackBerry's Iconic devices
    04-15-17 01:21 AM
    For some, they complain for the sake of complaining ......

For others, they complain to cause disruption ......
    04-15-17 01:49 AM
    For some, they complain for the sake of complaining ......

For others, they complain to cause disruption ......
    And without either...there would be just no fun left in the forums
    anon(10101748) likes this.
    04-15-17 02:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    Images don't show unless you're on wifi I believe.
    04-15-17 02:57 AM
    And without either...there would be just no fun left in the forums
    Great joke!
    Carjackd likes this.
    04-15-17 03:10 AM
    on the contrary, this will be even worse.
    The complains wasnt about a general delay but due a lack of a DATE. If they passed the message of a delay and then release it on april as planned and even before the previously stated may it will be by far the worst company communication EVER.
    04-15-17 05:22 AM
    on the contrary, this will be even worse.
    The complains wasnt about a general delay but due a lack of a DATE. If they passed the message of a delay and then release it on april as planned and even before the previously stated may it will be by far the worst company communication EVER.
    So then you would complain that it released too early?

I personally like when things are ahead of schedule.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Nels likes this.
    04-15-17 05:35 AM
    How so? Only the people complaining that it wouldn't be launched in April would be eating crow. All other complaints may or may not be unfounded in due time.
    Then the crow eaters will complain that it tastes like chicken.
    04-15-17 08:40 AM
    Well, if they release it on April 28-29-30, to me it would be very good and very bad... great to have the device available earlier than expect it, which it's the main point... but bad for having a clear example of a company that has serious issues with communication... I mean, how can you say that you will release it in April, then say that you will give more information in May to finally release it at the end of April? That's a prime example of bad communication with your customers... some people will see this as positive (earlier release, I don't care about the rest) but I wonder how can a respectable company do this...
    04-15-17 08:58 AM
    I don't care when it comes. I'm still buying it. I'd love to know a specific date, particularly if it gets delayed again. It'd be awesome to know a date now, too, but oh well.

Also I think it'd be hilarious if it actually came on May 5. First weekend in May, First Friday, Cinco De Mayo... and also the epic lulz that would be had because of that tweet and the er "discussions" that it sparked. XD
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-15-17 09:01 AM
    According to a post at raidmobile.biz

Let's see...
    I personally don't trust that site but i like marking things down on the calendar so.... its going on the calendar haha

Which means, it could potentially be available in 2 weeks time. If that turns out to be true, I'm a happy customer. If you going to keep the device for 2 - 3 years, whats another 2 weeks to wait The first thing I'm doing is testing out the camera and how long the battery lasts. 3,505 mAh is massive, especially for a 4.5" inch screen.
    04-15-17 09:24 AM
    What does released in April (ie Rogers) really mean? That's nothing more than regurgitated manufacturer BS. Pre-order...online order...available in stores for purchase...these are the kinds of terms that mean something to customers who want to know when they can actually buy it.
    04-15-17 09:54 AM
    but bad for having a clear example of a company that has serious issues with communication
    THEY don't have serious issues with communication. YOU have issues in that you don't like and don't want to accept how they've chosen to communicate.

That doesn't invalidate their choice of how to communicate. They're running their business exactly like they want.
    04-15-17 12:26 PM
    THEY don't have serious issues with communication. YOU have issues in that you don't like and don't want to accept how they've chosen to communicate.

That doesn't invalidate their choice of how to communicate. They're running their business exactly like they want.
    Ahhhh, thanks for letting me know, I was always confused if it was me or them... but now I see, I was the one with communication issues and now I understand... did I communicate well this time around, or I did it wrong again?
    ollyberry likes this.
    04-15-17 01:51 PM
    By now your key one is sitting in its box in a warehouse somewhere... Doesn't that just bug you? Bugs me - hurry up!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-15-17 03:14 PM
135 123 ...