The rumors and leaks about a black KEYᵒⁿᵉ are too many to ignore. What about rumored improved specs? If they eventually are available worldwide (with improved specs) those who do not have a KEYᵒⁿᵉ, and have wanted one, are you glad that you'll have this option?
    If you have one already, would you want one of these, instead?
    What about price? Would you pay more than the cost of the current one?
    This is, of course, still in the speculative realm at this point. But it is fun to think about.
    07-25-17 01:33 AM
    Hello

Think it's great this supposedly BLACK KEYONE and with improved specs? for different markets. Makes perfect sense following footsteps of other OEM's.
    07-25-17 03:07 AM
    "The definitive indicator of a handset without screen lift!"

I'm excited about this, much as it's presumptuous to think they will be released in the UK. Black handsets are a part of the brand's DNA and my personal preference, so I'll be watching with interest!
    07-25-17 03:27 AM
    It is intriguing that it sounds as though TCL may produce some black KEYᵒⁿᵉs in Brazil. TCL has a factory there. I wonder what else they have up their sleeves.
    07-25-17 03:39 AM
    hellz yezzz I want one!
    07-25-17 04:10 AM
    Surprisingly, I don't find the black KEYone that interesting. Usually I prefer all black BlackBerrys though...

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 04:24 AM
    Seems like it's official. It will be for Brazilian market first, but will roll out worldwide. I might pick this one.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 06:18 AM
    I would get one in a heartbeat

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 06:47 AM
    This is the one I've been waiting for. I think it looks great.

The KEYone Glue edition in stealth black. I want one.
    07-25-17 07:09 AM
    ^ Glue edition Lmao ^

I personally think it would have been perfect to have just the block on the top in glossy black but keep the silver contours around the phone
    elfabio80 and Nathan Conley like this.
    07-25-17 07:21 AM
    ^ Glue edition Lmao ^

I personally think it would have been perfect to have just the block on the top in glossy black but keep the silver contours around the phone
    That would make a nice look.
    07-25-17 10:06 AM
    Happy with the KEYone I have.
    07-25-17 10:23 AM

The KEYone Glue edition in stealth black. I want one.
    Hahahahaha! Now, that killed me, absolutely hilarious!

I was waiting for something like this from the very first leaks of the original KeyOne. I can only hope that the call quality, signal quality and possibly the RAM are upgraded.

Posted via CB10
    Diceyann likes this.
    07-25-17 10:33 AM
    A blacked out KEYone is tempting... if they sell it on Amazon, I might have to pick one up.
    07-25-17 10:40 AM
    I'd be selling mine and getting a black one.
    PALoeza likes this.
    07-25-17 10:55 AM
    I would like a red or white KEYone.
    07-25-17 10:58 AM
    Would be great imho. I like it MUCH better than the KEYone out now.
    07-25-17 10:58 AM
    I just hope that there is gonna be some love for North America! I'm sure alot of people will snap it up.
    07-25-17 10:59 AM
    black is fine. I am just hoping that it's a + version, meaning slightly improved hardware and less bugs...
    PALoeza and bbesa like this.
    07-25-17 11:01 AM
    My thoughts is that, yay, another all black phone... I wouldn't mind getting another KEYone with contrasting colors if it had better specs though.
    07-25-17 11:18 AM
    My thoughts is that, yay, another all black phone... I wouldn't mind getting another KEYone with contrasting colors if it had better specs though.
    I agree with you. I'd put a color case on it anyway.
    07-25-17 11:21 AM
    So the question becomes. If the phone is produced in Brazil for that market would it be usable in the US? I never really understand all the GSM bands and where they are used. If TCL isn't going to release a black version for the US market (or not for a long time), than I'll give up on a super/spec black Key one, and buy the regular one (once I'm convinced that I'm getting gluey stock).
    Diceyann likes this.
    07-25-17 11:27 AM
    I will cave in and get one
    PALoeza likes this.
    07-25-17 11:51 AM
    This has me holding off on buying one from bell. Still can't get an unlocked version here in Canada yet. Maybe if this is on the horizon I can wait for this one... it's nice to be different sometimes
    07-25-17 11:56 AM
    So the question becomes. If the phone is produced in Brazil for that market would it be usable in the US? I never really understand all the GSM bands and where they are used. If TCL isn't going to release a black version for the US market (or not for a long time), than I'll give up on a super/spec black Key one, and buy the regular one (once I'm convinced that I'm getting gluey stock).
    I am hoping that TCL producing phones in Brazil will increase their capacity. The KEYᵒⁿᵉ launch seems to have been such a struggle with having enough inventory worldwide. I hope they can step up the production. I am very happy with my KEYᵒⁿᵉ just the way it looks, but would love to see some KEYᵒⁿᵉ "siblings" released. 🙂 There is even an unsubstantiated rumor afloat that there will be more colors.
    Diceyann likes this.
    07-25-17 12:16 PM
78 123 ...