I managed to cache some images before the site went down:
    Attachment 427717
    Attachment 427718
    Attachment 427719
    Aren't these the same pictures bbmobile is using except for them holding all black KEYᵒⁿᵉs?
    07-26-17 04:17 PM
    Looks cool. But definitely not enough for me to pick up a second K1 unless there is a spec bump.
    07-26-17 04:19 PM
    Aren't these the same pictures bbmobile is using except for them holding all black KEYᵒⁿᵉs?
    At least they're official.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    07-26-17 04:24 PM
    07-26-17 04:37 PM
    awaiting the all black KeyOne patiently... esp if 64gb of memory and 4gb RAM
    07-26-17 06:04 PM
    Parts are cheaper and for China/Japan, the argument has always been that their CDMA networks need it and there's been a bit of a specs race in those areas when it comes to RAM and device capacity. More is better for marketing.
    Hmmm...is this adding to the speculation that it may well have better specs than the original, or...?? I just wonder if the battery for it would be at least as good as the original. Because, that is one of the ways the KEYᵒⁿᵉ really shines! Um, isn't the original one also made in China? So what kind of price would it have, in such a case?
    07-26-17 07:28 PM
    Um, isn't the original one also made in China?
    There's a big difference in being Made in China and being made for the Chinese market.
    PALoeza and app_Developer like this.
    07-26-17 07:29 PM
    Just finished reading the Brazilian article on the all black edition of the keyone. It sounds to me like it is an exclusive phone for the brazilian market... with their manufacturing happening in the country. CrackBerry's post on the rumored release of the device featured a Chinese site, so maybe it'll be a broader release/launch? I'm going to start saving up money for a KEYone, hopefully the all black edition is released in the US and I can buy one before they sell out.
    07-26-17 09:21 PM
    There's a big difference in being Made in China and being made for the Chinese market.
    I did see the info about Chinese phones; they would probably need some language specific adjustments for their market, too. I was thinking about the India version (from a different company, right?) and also the Brazil version, as well (rumors, at this point, except that the Brazil article sounded as though it is quoting a Brazilian TCL executive, which makes it sound more plausable). Will either of them be available for a wider market, I wonder.
    Last edited by Sigewif; 07-27-17 at 01:35 AM.
    07-26-17 10:18 PM
    Ok, loks like BlackEdition will be 4 GB ram and 64 GB ROM
    BlackBerry KeyONE ganha Black Edition com 4 GB de RAM e 64 GB de memória interna | Celular | TechTudo
    you can use google transalate on this.

in addition, I saw few pics on the interwebz with red, white, blue and black
    07-27-17 02:42 AM
    So true @Bla1ze! Good point!
    07-27-17 08:20 AM
    BlackBerry KeyONE ganha Black Edition com 4 GB de RAM e 64 GB de memória interna | Celular | TechTudo

I also saw some other colors mentioned on a Twitter post but nothing substantial. Now wouldn't that be nice?
    07-27-17 11:23 AM
    According to this link below, found on another thread, the India KEYᵒⁿᵉ won't be all black or have better specs, unless they are planning a big surprise. August 1 is coming right up so we will see pretty soon.
    http://www.digit.in/mobile-phones/bl...t-1-36191.html
    07-27-17 11:33 PM
    According to this link below, found on another thread, the India KEYᵒⁿᵉ won't be all black or have better specs, unless they are planning a big surprise. August 1 is coming right up so we will see pretty soon.
    BlackBerry KEYone with physical QWERTY keyboard could be launched in India on August 1 | Digit.in
    I think I figured it out.
    The Keyone that will be released by Optiemus in India will be the upgraded "Black" Keyone. So that probably means India will not get the original Keyone (silver).
    So much for the surprise on Aug 1...
    07-28-17 06:39 AM
    Prefer silver looks more elegant.
    07-28-17 06:58 AM
    like the silver one better
    07-28-17 07:34 AM
    This has me holding off on buying one from bell. Still can't get an unlocked version here in Canada yet. Maybe if this is on the horizon I can wait for this one... it's nice to be different sometimes
    I believe you can get an unlocket now in canada, google it.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-17 07:57 AM
    Does anyone make a skin to cover the silver highlights in black or something? I would buy it just to cover up the top blocky part but leave the contours the way they are
    07-28-17 08:05 AM
    wish the keys lose the glossy
    Jeebus, again, the keys are not arbitrarily "glossy" for crying out loud. The keys are CLEAR, painted underneath so the paint doesn't wear from heavy use (yes, that happens).
    07-28-17 10:31 AM
    At least it will be certain that the Black Keyone will be the part of the "improved screen" stock.

Some may get it for that very reason. I personally think that it looks a bit plain. That could be a different case once you see it in person.
    07-28-17 10:36 AM
    @crackberrykevin has a solution to getting an all black KEYᵒⁿᵉ 😂😂. Check out his Instagram post and see for yourself.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BXGAVJMjzkq/
    Last edited by Sigewif; 07-28-17 at 01:30 PM.
    07-28-17 11:59 AM
    Adding fodder to the rumors. The headline is click bait but the article makes som valid points.
    https://rapidmobile.biz/20/blackberr...nada-and-more/
    Last edited by Sigewif; 07-30-17 at 12:35 AM.
    07-30-17 12:24 AM

Mind posting links of red and blue colours?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-17 05:26 AM
    Black one would definitely look better, but it's not a really practical colour. Keep on mind that the housing would be just painted metal, so every tiny scratch would basically shine on it. I've always chosen a silver colour variant in case the phone had a metal housing.
    But the truth is that even if you carry the phone without the protective case, it would be nice to "get darked" that ugly silver stripe on the top of the front side.

However, in case that the colour finish would be matt, I wonder how it would look with those (cheap) shiny keys? Even the silver one looks a bit weird with that keyboard. I doubt they would make two keyboard versions for each model. It's far from being a nice looking phone, but at least the colour on the keys won't wear off (as written few posts before). It might just get scratched.

Posted via CB10 using my  Q10!
    07-30-17 05:35 AM
    Mind posting links of red and blue colours?

Posted via CB10
    You can basically make your own colour using the Photoshop.

Posted via CB10 using my  Q10!
    07-30-17 05:37 AM
78 1234