Anyone know if any of the Romanian carries will have K1?
    03-15-17 03:20 PM
    Well, this is sad, not only because I seem to be the only Romanian around here (that is active at least) but because there is no info related to any carrier that will have this device. I have the Priv since it was released, I'd like to see the K1 up close and personal to decide if I want to change to it or not.
    Any info is appreciated
    03-17-17 09:50 AM
    Same here with the Turkish K1 waiting room. But today I got an email from BlackBerry Türkiye that the K1 will be available with the rest of the world. I guess same would go with you guys.
    03-17-17 10:28 AM
    I am here, but don't have any info
    03-17-17 11:24 AM
    Same here with the Turkish K1 waiting room. But today I got an email from BlackBerry Türkiye that the K1 will be available with the rest of the world. I guess same would go with you guys.
    Well I was interested if any carriers will have it, because if they will, it will be on display and I will be able to play with it and compare it to my Priv.
    03-18-17 06:07 AM
    I don't know about carriers but Ilex will bring it. Check www.ilexgsm.ro!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-17 12:08 PM
    I don't know about carriers but Ilex will bring it. Check ILEX - Telefoane | Camere foto | Tablete | Laptopuri | Promotii Vodafone!

Posted via CB10
    I know it will be for sale in Romania, but I was curious to find out if any carriers will have it and if so if it will be on display.
    03-18-17 06:59 PM
    For sur Orange and Vodafone will have it, but usually later than UK (1month at least) so I predict that we will have officially from the romanian carriers in Mid-May or latest End of May. But now that TCL is selling it worldwide, they may have other deals with carriers so we never know for sure.
    03-19-17 07:31 AM
    For sur Orange and Vodafone will have it, but usually later than UK (1month at least) so I predict that we will have officially from the romanian carriers in Mid-May or latest End of May. But now that TCL is selling it worldwide, they may have other deals with carriers so we never know for sure.
    Well I'm not in a hurry, I like my PRIV so I don't feel the need for a change. I'll wait until it's been out for a few months, until I can see the build quality, until the software bugs are removed through updates. I was thinking of getting it in September, there is plenty of time until then to see how it works IRL.
    03-21-17 03:48 AM
    It seems that ILEX has the K1 for pre-order at 2549 RON, not a bad price if you convert it to euro or $.
    I'm curios to know where they get their phones from', as the Priv that I got from qiuckmobile is from HK, this time I would prefer a version xxx-1 not xxx-3.
    Maybe I'll get it off shopBB
    03-29-17 03:41 PM
    600 €

Posted via CB10
    03-31-17 02:15 AM
    Sure hope Orange picks it up as my mobile plan is about to expire and that would be perfect!
    04-01-17 12:00 PM
    Sure hope Orange picks it up as my mobile plan is about to expire and that would be perfect!
    They won't, I got a confirmation from an inside man that orange won't sell the K1 nor are they planning to bring any BB devices as the demand is to low, even the Priv got removed from the main store in Cluj, they put Moto Z in it's place
    The same source said that Vodafone may bring the K1 but that remains to be seen. Quickmobile will sorely have it at some point but you won't be able to turn it on, so only viewing, no clicking and seeing how quick the OS is.
    04-04-17 09:23 AM
    No passport or classic anymore in cluj at orange?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-17 09:53 AM
    No passport or classic anymore in cluj at orange?

Posted via CB10
    I haven't seen the classic in a long time but the SE is still in the orange shop, I installed play store on it and a few android apps from the store
    Orange is full of iphones and Samsung phones
    04-04-17 12:35 PM
    They won't, I got a confirmation from an inside man that orange won't sell the K1 nor are they planning to bring any BB devices as the demand is to low, even the Priv got removed from the main store in Cluj, they put Moto Z in it's place
    The same source said that Vodafone may bring the K1 but that remains to be seen. Quickmobile will sorely have it at some point but you won't be able to turn it on, so only viewing, no clicking and seeing how quick the OS is.
    That will surely suck. I guess I will buy it without a plan. Maybe it's time to cancel my Orange plan. Anyone know if Digi mobile is any good? Their prices are unbeatable.
    04-04-17 03:21 PM
    That will surely suck. I guess I will buy it without a plan. Maybe it's time to cancel my Orange plan. Anyone know if Digi mobile is any good? Their prices are unbeatable.
    I have 2 friends on digi, the call quality is not great whenever I talk with them, even though it says HD, their coverage is **** outside of major cities and most importantly if you reach a spot where you have no digi coverage, you will be moved to Vodafone, thus roaming with all the benefits of your plan except for data. If you want data in this situation you have to activate an extra option.
    There is a reason why they have the lowest prices and the most insane offers, because they lack coverage, call quality is almost **** and as far as I know some phones don't work on their 4G network.

I did hear that telekom wants to see it's business in RO and one of the interested buyers is digi
    Remains to be seen if this is true or not.

Related to the orange plans I am on prepay and for 6 euros I have what even 10 euro plans don't have, you should check out the prepay options + each time you activate a 6 euro option you can give yourself or a friend 10 GB of free data available for 30 days, you can't get that on any plan, even with the prices digi has.

LE: I currently have 30 GB of data for 90 days probably this is all bonus aside from the 2 GB you have with the 6 euro option.
    04-04-17 04:00 PM
    I moved from orange prepay to digi's best plan. I never wanted to use their services as i thought they suck. I was right and they sucked, but don't get me wrong. I pay less than the 5 euro prepay plan from orange and i have practically unlimited everything except sms outside the carrier (which ar so cheap that you won't even care if you don't use them often). 10 GB of 3G at maximum speed (which is pretty low actually) and 50 GB of 4G (which is also far from 4G's actual speed standards), all of these with 2.88€ according to their page (if you have 4 numbers as i do, 4.8€ for 1 number). They really managed to impress me by how much they have improved. I used to curse them anytime i had full signal and the 3G/H+ was not working but now i can't even remember when is the last time that happened. Also they previously had only 4G TDD but since a few months ago they also have 4G FDD in some cities (like in sibiu). Truth to be told their speeds cannot match orange 4G/4G+ but also orange cannot match digi's prices so all in all i think digi is the best way to go. They work ok/good now and it's only getting better and better with time. It's basically quality vs quantity ( with just a little less quality )

PS: even if the speeds are low they are good enough to play 1440p YouTube videos without buffering on 4G. I'm pretty sure on 3G too. Just a reference.
    04-04-17 07:15 PM
    I moved from orange prepay to digi's best plan. I never wanted to use their services as i thought they suck. I was right and they sucked, but don't get me wrong. I pay less than the 5 euro prepay plan from orange and i have practically unlimited everything except sms outside the carrier (which ar so cheap that you won't even care if you don't use them often). 10 GB of 3G at maximum speed (which is pretty low actually) and 50 GB of 4G (which is also far from 4G's actual speed standards), all of these with 2.88€ according to their page (if you have 4 numbers as i do, 4.8€ for 1 number). They really managed to impress me by how much they have improved. I used to curse them anytime i had full signal and the 3G/H+ was not working but now i can't even remember when is the last time that happened. Also they previously had only 4G TDD but since a few months ago they also have 4G FDD in some cities (like in sibiu). Truth to be told their speeds cannot match orange 4G/4G+ but also orange cannot match digi's prices so all in all i think digi is the best way to go. They work ok/good now and it's only getting better and better with time. It's basically quality vs quantity ( with just a little less quality )

PS: even if the speeds are low they are good enough to play 1440p YouTube videos without buffering on 4G. I'm pretty sure on 3G too. Just a reference.
    I rather pay 6 € on orange prepay and have no worries than pay 2.88 or 3 € on digi and have issues with the signal, call quality and internet speed, but hey, that's just me + paying double on orange and having the same "unlimited" minutes/sms/data is a good trade off for me. I never, ever used everything in the offer so in my case I see it as unlimited
    I have attached what the 6 € offer has.
    Attached Thumbnails Romania KEYone waiting room-option.png  
    04-05-17 03:43 AM
    I rather pay 6 € on orange prepay and have no worries than pay 2.88 or 3 € on digi and have issues with the signal, call quality and internet speed, but hey, that's just me + paying double on orange and having the same "unlimited" minutes/sms/data is a good trade off for me. I never, ever used everything in the offer so in my case I see it as unlimited
    I have attached what the 6 € offer has.
    60GB > 2GB. Call quality is the same. Coverage is good. You didn't get my point or maybe i was not clear enough. At this time all the issues that they had are pretty much solved and they are constantly improving.
    04-05-17 04:08 AM
    I've bought my last 3 blackberries from ilexgsm and they're all faulty in one way or another. I think it's because they only buy a small batch at launch and from what I've read on CB, the first batches have a high risk of hardware fault.

Those faults get fixed eventually, but I suspect we have low demand for BB in Romania which means we don't get the good batches.

Regarding network operators, I'm using all of them and they're all more or less the same. For me, what greatly differentiates one from another is customer support for business clients where Orange wins hands down. Vodafone is a close second, but Telekom and Digi are far far away.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by werkregen; 04-05-17 at 04:31 PM.
    04-05-17 04:20 PM
    I've bought my last 3 blackberries from ilexgsm and they're all faulty in one way or another. I think it's because they only buy a small batch at launch and from what I've read on CB, the first batches have a high risk of hardware fault.

Those faults get fixed eventually, but I suspect we have low demand for BB in Romania which means we don't get the good batches.

Regarding network operators, I'm using all of them and they're all more or less the same. For me, what greatly differentiates one from another is customer support for business clients where Orange wins hands down. Vodafone is a close second, but Telekom and Digi are far far away.

Posted via CB10
    I bought my Priv from quickmobile when it came out and I have no issues with the back and the screen barely clicks and this is now, when I bought the phone the screen wasn't clicking at all.
    To be honest I wold prefer to get the K1 from the BB store than buy it from RO from a retailed that got them from China or good knows where. I saw on the Priv forum that the ppl with Priv 100-1 are getting updates quicker than the ones with 100-3 (like the one I have).
    Regarding the operators, I guess it depends what type of user you are (business or consumer) what you need the most, what you rely on and so on. For me seeing as I'm from CJ, orange is ok for the moment and the pre-pay options I have are more than enough.
    04-06-17 06:50 AM
    Hello friends

Seems we are not few!! I think Vodafone will be the only carrier who will sell K1 because now is the only one who sells DTEK50.
    But I hope there will be other retailers except Ilex and Quickmobile.
    Anyway 2560 Ron is expensive.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-17 12:02 PM
    Hello friends

Seems we are not few!! I think Vodafone will be the only carrier who will sell K1 because now is the only one who sells DTEK50.
    But I hope there will be other retailers except Ilex and Quickmobile.
    Anyway 2560 Ron is expensive.

Posted via CB10
    Well, Priv was 3200 when it was released so this is not so expensive, aside from that I plan on getting it sometimes after September til the end of the year so the price will drop
    04-06-17 02:39 PM
    Anyone received 10.3.3 in Romania?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-17 02:55 PM
70 123