I was wondering if I could get some help.

Is anyone having network issues with their KEYone? I'm having trouble with inbound calls. Sometimes calls come in, sometimes it says "The Customer you are calling is unavailable at this time...". And it is totally random. I can call from my work phone five times in a row and it's random. What's odd is that if I was having signal issues shouldn't it go to voicemail? Voicemail works fine if the call comes in and it's missed.

Also, text messages sometimes sit as sending for a few minutes before they actually go. Sometimes they go instantly.

Rogers has now escalated this as they also couldn't understand. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing something similar or can think of an explanation.

I'm worried maybe it also has something to do with the jiggly sim tray. Or something else with this unit. When I make calls using earpiece phone jumps to DND mode when the person I'm calling picks-up and phone vibrates by my ear. Also, while the phone is ringing someone I'm calling it rings at normal volume and the second part of the ring dips in volume by half.
    Rustlers17 likes this.
    06-02-17 07:48 AM

Is anyone having network issues with their KEYone? I'm having trouble with inbound calls. Sometimes they calls come in, sometimes it says "The Customer you are calling is unavailable at this time...". What's odd is that if I was having signal issue shouldn't it go to voicemail? Also, the text messages sometimes sit as sending for a few minutes before they actually go. Sometimes they go instantly.

Rogers has now escalated this as they also couldn't understand. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing something similar or can think of an explanation.

I'm worried maybe it also has something to do with the jiggly sim tray. Or something else with this unit. When I make calls using earpiece phone jumps to DND mode when the person I'm calling picks-up and phone vibrates by my ear. Also, while the phone is ringing someone I'm calling it rings at normal volume and the second part of the ring dips in volume by half.
    None of that sounds good. My phone experience is better than my passport, I haven't seen anything like that.
    06-02-17 07:52 AM
    None of that sounds good. My phone experience is better than my passport, I haven't seen anything like that.
    I know. And I've almost completely got the phone setup how I like it.

I'm hoping it's a network provisioning issue. And someone can explain why it goes to DND mode when I make a call and the person I'm calling answers. Anyone have this happen or know how do I fix it? If inobody else has this issue I'll just go and try and exchange my unit.
    06-02-17 07:59 AM
    What's dnd mode? You could try having provider spoof a priv imei, if they sold the priv. You could also steal the Sim from a friend with a different carrier for a while, see if anything changes.
    06-02-17 08:07 AM
    Do not disturb! Mine does too, I think it just means your phone won't make notification noises while you're on a call.
    06-02-17 08:07 AM
    Do not disturb! Mine does too, I think it just means your phone won't make notification noises while you're on a call.
    But I hate that it vibrates with the phone pressed against my head. Anyone know how to fix this or is also experiencing the same?
    06-02-17 10:32 AM
    But I hate that it vibrates with the phone pressed against my head. Anyone know how to fix this or is also experiencing the same?
    Yes. Annoying!! Would like fix too!
    06-02-17 10:34 AM
    Yes. Annoying!! Would like fix too!
    You have the vibration too? Anyone else. I wonder if this is systematic.
    06-02-17 10:38 AM

Is anyone having network issues with their KEYone? I'm having trouble with inbound calls. Sometimes calls come in, sometimes it says "The Customer you are calling is unavailable at this time...". And it is totally random. I can call from my work phone five times in a row and it's random. What's odd is that if I was having signal issues shouldn't it go to voicemail? Voicemail works fine if the call comes in and it's missed.

Also, text messages sometimes sit as sending for a few minutes before they actually go. Sometimes they go instantly.

My priv had this issue with calls connecting and occasional call drops like u mention. Never figured it out to be honest.

Might suggest a SIM card refresh as they get " burnt out" every once in a while.

I don't think it is the device.

My two cents

Trzymaj się
    06-02-17 10:41 AM

I have the same issues with inbound calls too! Glad to know I'm not alone. Talked to tech support yesterday and he offered to replace the phone, but I've done so much work on it that I'm reluctant to do so. He had no clue. Hope the escalation is fruitful.
    Rustlers17 likes this.
    06-02-17 10:46 AM
    Wifes KEYone is on Rogers and working great. Could be your SIM card
    06-02-17 10:57 AM
    My priv had this issue with calls connecting and occasional call drops like u mention. Never figured it out to be honest.

Might suggest a SIM card refresh as they get " burnt out" every once in a while.

I don't think it is the device.

My two cents

Trzymaj się
    I did the Sim card refresh with new one provided and the Tech on the phone activated it. The issues remain. It must be on the Roger's side surely?
    06-02-17 10:57 AM
    I just realized I have it too. Slight pulse...wtf
    06-02-17 11:17 AM
    Ting which is t-mobile usa
    06-02-17 11:17 AM
    Maybe the escalation to higher up engineers worked. I've just done more than 10 calls from different phones and they all came in without fail. Yesterday, more than half of those would have failed!
    06-02-17 11:23 AM

I have the EXACT same problems with my Keyone. Rogers in Vancouver, BC. It is becoming a huge problem. I have clients call me and it will say the person you are calling is unavailable. Also the text issue and when I make phone calls the ringer dips in volume. Its very strange.
    06-02-17 12:13 PM
    I have the EXACT same problem with my keyone on Rogers in Vancouver. It happens when I receive phone calls, almost every time.
    Is it still happening as of now? Mine seems to have cured itself!
    Rustlers17 likes this.
    06-02-17 12:18 PM
    Just happened again about 15 minutes ago, which prompted me to come check it out on here.
    06-02-17 12:22 PM
    Just happened again about 15 minutes ago, which prompted me to come check it out on here.
    Very strange - hope they are on top of it!
    06-02-17 12:28 PM
    I'm just getting much worse signal compared to my previous S7 Edge and I'm getting the issue of Txt messages sitting waiting to be sent for no apparent reason. Hoping for it to get fixed otherwise it's great.
    06-02-17 12:44 PM

Hey there! I want to share my experience with you. I've been a Rogers wireless customer for an ancient time period.hehehe. I've had the exact issue you are having. It's could be a few things. Your Sim card could be defective, provisioning error on Rogers side. And network issues with your voicemail setup. Once upon a time I was out of service for ten days because something was backlogged in their switch which required them to reset the account by re- setting up all features as well as getting a new Sim card. Hope this helps you!
    06-02-17 01:05 PM
    I'm just getting much worse signal compared to my previous S7 Edge and I'm getting the issue of Txt messages sitting waiting to be sent for no apparent reason. Hoping for it to get fixed otherwise it's great.
    I'm getting about the same LTE signal as with my Passport - and no text issues
    06-02-17 01:11 PM
    no issues on mine used it on rogers too

maybe you can get it replaced under warranty
    06-02-17 05:20 PM
    no issues on mine used it on rogers too

maybe you can get it replaced under warranty
    I'm still getting incoming calls not coming through.
    06-02-17 05:31 PM
    I had those issues the first day I purchased the handset May 31. The next night I had a prompt for a software update that fixed those issues for me. Maybe go to "UPDATES" app and see if you have one pending.
    06-02-17 05:35 PM
56 123