So I've had the KeyOne for less than 24 hours now and I've noticed one issue. I don't know if it's just me, but switching the ringtone profile to vibrate mode seems a little clunky. There's no toggle switch in the notification tray like other Android phones. So as a work around, I made my "v" key a toggle to switch the profile. However when I go to turn off the silent mode the volume of the ringtone only goes one level up instead of returning to the previous level I had set. I would love the toggle to just return the volume level to what I had before. Not the end of the world, but it is a bit annoying. I expected a toggle switch similar to my previous Galaxy S7e.

Anyone else having this issue?
    05-11-17 12:29 PM
    Did they keep the "Q" key ["Quiet"] shortcut? If so, it toggles exactly as you described.
    05-12-17 11:42 AM
    Try Shush. It's in the Play store.
    05-12-17 12:14 PM
    So I've had the KeyOne for less than 24 hours now and I've noticed one issue. I don't know if it's just me, but switching the ringtone profile to vibrate mode seems a little clunky. There's no toggle switch in the notification tray like other Android phones. So as a work around, I made my "v" key a toggle to switch the profile. However when I go to turn off the silent mode the volume of the ringtone only goes one level up instead of returning to the previous level I had set. I would love the toggle to just return the volume level to what I had before. Not the end of the world, but it is a bit annoying. I expected a toggle switch similar to my previous Galaxy S7e.

In BlackBerry Launcher there is an actual short cut app icon for whatever you need. Or go into phone app > 3dots>settings
    05-12-17 03:22 PM
    In BlackBerry Launcher there is an actual short cut app icon for whatever you need. Or go into phone app > 3dots>settings
    Can the Ring Volume shortcut app be tailred to have like a "meeting mode" where ring tone, msg notifications are a "beep"
    05-12-17 04:38 PM
    Can the Ring Volume shortcut app be tailred to have like a "meeting mode" where ring tone, msg notifications are a "beep"
    Dunno about that but I put the notification shortcut on my homescreen. Can put it on vibrate or silent or back to sound with a tap or two. The shortcuts BlackBerry put in there are just handy as heck. I'm using a priv and I suppose I could make keyboard shortcuts for it but it's just not necessary for me
    05-12-17 05:32 PM
    Thanks Adam!
    Shush was what I was looking for. Now if I could find a bedside mode...

Todd

Posted via CB10
    05-12-17 05:56 PM
    I guess the Shush app is a work around, but sometimes I don't know how long I need to keep my phone on vibrate. I think this is something that needs to be updated.
    MissBerri likes this.
    05-12-17 09:39 PM
    I am too trying to find out a method. On my previous BB Classic, I would set the profile to Silent at work, which I disabled any sound notification except for LED Indicator and Alarm. Unfortunately I am at a stand still on trying to find a solution here to use with my BB KeyOne.
    MissBerri likes this.
    06-19-17 12:24 AM

Same here.
    10-08-17 04:36 PM
    Same complaint! I miss my profiles SO much! I am forced to use 'Do Not Disturb' when at work, but there is NO way to have an LED message indicator.... so I have to consistently check my phone to see if MIL or school has contacted me about the kids.
    10-12-17 01:00 PM