Ok folks, i'm having an issue with setting a ring tone. Seem about a week ago my phone was ringing with a tone i didn't set. After looking through the setting seem i lost all my ring tone setting. So did a hard rest and set my ring tones again. set the one in setting under sound and than my family members and few friends. Less than 10 in total.
    Well the following day it happened again. ring tone rest to "Spirit"(seems this is the go to tone) and the other with no ring tone.
    Have done some research with no answers as of yet. Thought it was the Priority setting as i thought it would happen when that feature was active at night. so i turn that off today and set my ring tone for the 10th time this morning.
    At 10pm when i check the phone....sure enough, the ring tone was changed again to "Spirit" again. Sound was on all day and not on vibrate.
    I'm at a lost here and really not looking to day a Factory rest if i don't have to.

Thanks in advance.
    09-01-19 10:09 PM
    Come on folks....I can't be the only one with this issue....
    09-03-19 11:28 AM
    everyone has a hangover from labor day
    09-03-19 01:15 PM
    Not sure if I had a similar issue, but this might help. I had quite old ring tones eg timer 3 beeps copied and stored to my SD card. Had a few days the same issue, that all tones changed to some standard tones.

Issue caused by a recent re-start and that the SD card was no located for whatever reasons. Another re-start and a new link to my individual ring-tones fixed until now.
    09-03-19 09:45 PM