So have had my KEYone from Best buy for less then a week. Love it except one issue has come up, when I unlock the phone only the left side LED on the space-bar lights up or when I use apps that have the option of using the finger print reader. The right side will at times if I press down on the right side of the spacebar and make it click, though usually it's still not as strong and sometimes flickers. With how out of stock the KEYone has been is it worth taking back to best buy for a replacement or maybe it is a software issue and I should just keep it and see? what do you guys think? really love the phone and that is the only issue it has.
    06-08-17 12:08 PM
    Take it back, get another one and enjoy.
    06-08-17 01:15 PM
    OP at this point it's a total crap shoot on whether or not you are going to get a decent, usable device or not. Take it back, spin the wheel of chance, and maybe your replacement will be free of any issues.
    06-08-17 01:21 PM
    I can reproduce the issue. Not sure if this is caused by hammering the space bar that much.
    06-11-17 01:20 PM
    Do you by chance set animation to 0 in developer option?
    06-11-17 01:55 PM
    Nope. I do have animations to set to 0.5x but even setting them to 1x doesn't help.
    06-12-17 01:47 AM
    so its seems like its a repeatable issue then. Seems most of you guys say take back but that I might take a chance of getting another with the same issue. Did all the ordering online but picked up and store and can't seem to find the receipt they gave me when I picked it up. Just the piece of paper I printed saying it was ready. Going to call BestBuy and see if a little light is reason enough to replace two weeks later.
    06-13-17 02:58 PM
    this would have nothing to do with the led lighting it just for screen animations when going in and out of apps
    06-13-17 03:05 PM
    this would have nothing to do with the led lighting it just for screen animations when going in and out of apps
    06-13-17 03:22 PM
    When your battery life is below 15% , it actually slows down the led in the space bar
    06-13-17 03:24 PM
    It has started to **** me off now.

I might even try a factory reset. Perhaps the led is broken due to constant spacebar press.
    06-14-17 01:43 AM
    And after two days, it started working by itself. No reboot or anything, just came back by itself.
    06-14-17 06:54 PM
    Weird. Almost sounds like something was shorting it out.
    06-14-17 07:40 PM