06-23-17 11:36 AM
56 123
tools
    I believe q20 was an internal term used by CB community and others because there was no official tag title.
    06-22-17 07:47 PM
    Of course I will not tell you KeyOne can be called Q50. Q20 and Q30 are not official names but they float around for so long that even online retailers named Classic and Passport as such. You can even Google it now.

I'm not using Q20 and Q30 as names. I'm just pointing out that at some point in time and even now, those names are floating as references to Classic and Passport, hence when one CB member used the term Q20 and another member pointed that as a mistyped I just said that "no, that's not a mistyped [of the member that used that term]"

And since you're always active here in the forums giving your valuable time and opinion to us, I assume you have the time to read back this thread and look where the term Q20 started to pop up.
    Oh I don't doubt that other people refer to it as that or that some websites might still use that. They're still wrong...
    stlabrat likes this.
    06-22-17 08:52 PM
    Really? So if I bought a KEYone or an S8+ today, come December 1st all carriers are obliged to unlock for free?
    Yes, that's right.
    06-22-17 08:58 PM
    I don't see why someone would purchase it in the first place knowing already that they prefer typing on glass. For me, this keyboard is amazing and I'll forever use physical keys until BlackBerry/ TCL stop making them. For me it's not even a preference. Physical keyboards are just better in my opinion.
    Agreed to 100%!!!!!
    I prefer the accuracy of using a Kb! Some may argue that slabs offer better accuracy for touch typing I've never been able to not continuously backspace to correct touch typing errors and it use to be the bain of my frustration! I know I type right!!!
    06-22-17 09:09 PM
    Oh I don't doubt that other people refer to it as that or that some websites might still use that. They're still wrong...
    Yes they are wrong. But the member that used the term Q20 as a reference to his Classic didn't mistyped Q10 as Q20 because he really intended to type "Q20".

So the other member pointed it as a mistyped has no reason or whatsoever to be a smart arse.

Again. I responded on the basis that it is not a mistyped and I hate to see forum members being smart arse to other members.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-17 09:21 AM
    Yes they are wrong. But the member that used the term Q20 as a reference to his Classic didn't mistyped Q10 as Q20 because he really intended to type "Q20".

So the other member pointed it as a mistyped has no reason or whatsoever to be a smart arse.

Again. I responded on the basis that it is not a mistyped and I hate to see forum members being smart arse to other members.

Posted via CB10
    Ok, true, it's not a mistype. That person was simply wrong...

(LOL, I'm joking around with you.)
    06-23-17 11:36 AM
56 123