Q10? I can see it might made typo... no wonder want go back...
    Q20 is just the Classic.
    Q30 is the Passport.

So that's not a typo.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-17 07:46 AM
    Q20 is just the Classic.
    Q30 is the Passport.

So that's not a typo.

Posted via CB10
    I see. K0 would be Priv? thx.
    slagman5 likes this.
    06-20-17 07:58 AM
    Of course not

Posted via CB10
    06-20-17 07:59 AM
    Was at a store in Oakville, Ontario and the girl said they have been selling really well. As soon as a batch comes in, they are gone. No returns.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-17 08:28 AM
    Sounds like a one store, employee thing.
    laketrout73 likes this.
    06-20-17 08:30 AM
    Q10? I can see it might made typo... no wonder want go back...
    By the way I do also own both Q10 and Q20.
    06-20-17 09:45 AM
    Tell us why?
    06-20-17 10:28 AM
    Of course not

Posted via CB10
    whew. that more comforting...
    06-20-17 10:35 AM
    You do not need to return it to get the free unlock, all phones will be eligible by then.
    Really? So if I bought a KEYone or an S8+ today, come December 1st all carriers are obliged to unlock for free?
    06-20-17 10:37 AM
    Yes there are people which like pkb - and there are people thinking they like pkb because it is cool, its different, they wanted a BB since they were teenagers 10 years ago and they find out swyping on a pkb isn't great (at least on my priv). And there's still the evolving Android and Apps - Whatsapp for example got voice messages working fine, Android don't support shortcuts in most apps, and even in some apps you need to press the search field in the upper area first before you can type. For Glass-only thats great if you have a phonebook with a searchfield without focus because the vkb won't pop up everytime on an average Android - but for pkb it just feels wrong.

Don't get me wrong - *I* still prefer a pkb most of the time, but in old times of devices with screens of 4" and smaller, vkb's without swyping and good autocorrection, and more users on 'old' communication types (ICQ, IRC) which where text-only instead of GIFs and Voice-Messages a KeyOne/Priv would have had more success on the non-enterprise market IMHO.
    06-21-17 05:33 AM
    I already had problems with the priv an android. so I sold my device. now with the keyone I have the same issues that I thinking to send it back . I really like bbos10 much more with contacts,notifications, swipe and also BBM is dumb with the us with the triangle everytime.

so I can understand people brings it back comparing it with bbos that is better than android
    06-21-17 07:06 AM
    Kb is not every body cup of tea, I saw people with long finger nails got trouble to type on it.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-17 08:26 AM
    I already had problems with the priv an android. so I sold my device. now with the keyone I have the same issues that I thinking to send it back . I really like bbos10 much more with contacts,notifications, swipe and also BBM is dumb with the us with the triangle everytime.

so I can understand people brings it back comparing it with bbos that is better than android
    You're going to have to change at some point.
    06-21-17 08:35 AM
    You're going to have to change at some point.
    I agree and that's why I put my passport into the box and moved it to the attic
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-21-17 08:56 AM
    I agree and that's why I put my passport into the box and moved it to the attic
    What BBM triangle are you talking about?
    06-21-17 09:28 AM
    Could they have mistaken it for the Priv? I am often shocked how little the reps know about the phones they sell, other than the one in their pocket.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-21-17 09:55 AM
    I was at the Bell store in Sudbury the other week. The rep was really surprised out how well they were selling. He said you could've confused launch day with an iPhone launch as people were lined up for it.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.3.2205 | Bell
    stlabrat likes this.
    06-22-17 02:44 PM
    I was at the Bell store in Sudbury the other week. The rep was really surprised out how well they were selling. He said you could've confused launch day with an iPhone launch as people were lined up for it.

CBK should have been onsite in sudbury. Joking aside, i was one of many who showed up to best buy on launch date finding that 5 units were shipped to a state the size of Canada.
    06-22-17 04:34 PM
    CBK should have been onsite in sudbury. Joking aside, i was one of many who showed up to best buy on launch date finding that 5 units were shipped to a state the size of Canada.
    Yup! Would've made for dramatic live streaming!

06-22-17 04:43 PM
    Q20 is just the Classic.
    Q30 is the Passport.

So that's not a typo.

Posted via CB10
    But that's completely wrong... The Q10 is the Q10, the Classic is the Classic, and the Passport is the Passport. Are you going to tell me the KEYone is the Q50? (Q40 being the Priv of course, duh)
    06-22-17 05:46 PM
    LMAO, nice one man, hahaha, made me chuckle.
    06-22-17 05:46 PM
    Was at a store in Oakville, Ontario and the girl said they have been selling really well. As soon as a batch comes in, they are gone. No returns.

Posted via CB10
    Weird how that's what, 4 people now who has heard the exact opposite of OP??? It's sounding like either OP got his leg pulled by a rep who just wants to trash talk BB, or OP was giving us story time, lol. :-P
    06-22-17 05:48 PM
    Weird how that's what, 4 people now who has heard the exact opposite of OP??? It's sounding like either OP got his leg pulled by a rep who just wants to trash talk BB, or OP was giving us story time, lol. :-P
    It must have been the Rep. It was the bell store on merivale road in Ottawa. I was in there changing a corporate phone and asked if they had the ketone and that's what the Rep told me. You could tell he wasn't a fan but he did see my PRIV so he knew I was a BlackBerry user
    06-22-17 06:07 PM
    It must have been the Rep. It was the bell store on merivale road in Ottawa. I was in there changing a corporate phone and asked if they had the ketone and that's what the Rep told me. You could tell he wasn't a fan but he did see my PRIV so he knew I was a BlackBerry user
    Kind of sucks to have reps try to mislead their customers like that. When I worked retail, I sold people things they wanted or needed and when they asked me for advice I told them honestly what might suit them best...
    06-22-17 06:10 PM
    But that's completely wrong... The Q10 is the Q10, the Classic is the Classic, and the Passport is the Passport. Are you going to tell me the KEYone is the Q50? (Q40 being the Priv of course, duh)
    Of course I will not tell you KeyOne can be called Q50. Q20 and Q30 are not official names but they float around for so long that even online retailers named Classic and Passport as such. You can even Google it now.

I'm not using Q20 and Q30 as names. I'm just pointing out that at some point in time and even now, those names are floating as references to Classic and Passport, hence when one CB member used the term Q20 and another member pointed that as a mistyped I just said that "no, that's not a mistyped [of the member that used that term]"

And since you're always active here in the forums giving your valuable time and opinion to us, I assume you have the time to read back this thread and look where the term Q20 started to pop up.
    Attached Thumbnails Returns
Returns-img_20170623_073242.jpg  
    06-22-17 06:40 PM
56 123