Just wanted to post on my experience with the RMA process when I returned my K1 due to screen lifting. I contacted TCL on a Wednesday and had the RMA paperwork on Thursday and shipped it. I received the replacement the next Friday. So roughly a week and couple days without my phone. Not to bad. It shipped to Texas for replacement. There were two options, the one I chose or I could give a credit card to hold and they would ship immediately.

Just an FYI as I have seen some wondering the process in the states.
    07-08-17 08:31 AM
    Just wanted to post on my experience with the RMA process when I returned my K1 due to screen lifting. I contacted TCL on a Wednesday and had the RMA paperwork on Thursday and shipped it. I received the replacement the next Friday. So roughly a week and couple days without my phone. Not to bad. It shipped to Texas for replacement. There were two options, the one I chose or I could give a credit card to hold and they would ship immediately.

Just an FYI as I have seen some wondering the process in the states.
    Thanks. This is useful information to have in the event I experience screen problems.

By the way, how did you contact TCL? If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase your K1 from?
    07-08-17 08:39 AM
    Good questions. I called the 800 number the BlackBerry Mobile. I originally purchased from Best Buy. I tried to return there but was past my time to return to them.
    07-08-17 08:42 AM
    Good questions. I called the 800 number the BlackBerry Mobile. I originally purchased from Best Buy. I tried to return there but was past my time to return to them.
    Sounds good. Thanks
    07-08-17 08:45 AM