I must say that if it wasn't for crackberry, many including myself would be unaware of what is going on with this release. My question to you guys is, do you think a restock from bestbuy or amazon would happen quick? Or I shouldn't even get my hopes up. Since Steve seems to be so vague about everything I don't even know what to expect.
    06-01-17 05:28 AM
    No way to know how much they'll drag this out.... but would expect in a couple of weeks there won't be issues with stock.
    06-01-17 07:09 AM
    Interesting that by late morning after it sold out yesterday, Best Buy posted a sign that said "sold out within 250 miles of your locations". By afternoon, if you clicked the in-store pickup, it showed up with tons of locations near you that had June 2nd and June 3rd pick up days. By evening, Best Buy changed it to just sold out with no new info. I wonder what the truth is and how many units BestBuy and Amazon actually got. Five locations in NYC got 2 phones each which is silly.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-01-17 08:53 AM
    Interesting that by late morning after it sold out yesterday, Best Buy posted a sign that said "sold out within 250 miles of your locations". By afternoon, if you clicked the in-store pickup, it showed up with tons of locations near you that had June 2nd and June 3rd pick up days. By evening, Best Buy changed it to just sold out with no new info. I wonder what the truth is and how many units BestBuy and Amazon actually got. Five locations in NYC got 2 phones each which is silly.
    You're lucky I don't think the whole state of Texas got even one device. At this point I will be surprised if my device actually arrives for the estimated pickup date of Jun 3.
    06-01-17 09:51 AM
    Amazon is now saying "ships within 1 to 2 months" and if you actually go through the checkout process, the final screen before placing the order gives an estimated delivery date of June 21 - July 10th
    06-01-17 10:00 AM
    I must say that if it wasn't for crackberry, many including myself would be unaware of what is going on with this release. My question to you guys is, do you think a restock from bestbuy or amazon would happen quick? Or I shouldn't even get my hopes up. Since Steve seems to be so vague about everything I don't even know what to expect.
    Unlikely. TCL undershot projections and won't have stock for months if the history of this launch is any indicator.

Additionally, Steve Cistulli is also full of **** and can't be trusted for anything at this point.
    06-01-17 10:34 AM
    Amazon is now saying "ships within 1 to 2 months" and if you actually go through the checkout process, the final screen before placing the order gives an estimated delivery date of June 21 - July 10th
    This makes me think that Best Buy will also have a new batch in a month .... I called bestbuy and they are not expecting any in there physical store. So I guess another month or two.
    06-01-17 10:59 AM