01-20-18 07:18 PM
81 123 ...
tools
    DISCLAIMER: I have not tested this, since I don't have a device to test it on. You have been warned.

THIS WILL DEFINITELY NOT WORK ON THE FOLLOWING:
    • BBB100-1 AT&T (regular should be OK)
    • BBB100-3 Sprint (regular should be OK)
    • BBB100-4/5

Autoloader for SOME KEYones (check the list above): https://mega.nz/#!CYcAwDbT!GT9bNDSG4...0V19zDWJXxR_tY

The procedure should be the same as any other autoloader for a BB Android device, i.e. download, extract, plug in your phone (in fastboot mode), and run the .bat (Windows)/.sh (Linux/Mac) file. By default it will wipe your phone, of course; this is an autoloader after all.

If you're on a Mac/Linux machine, you may need to replace the supplied fastboot files with fresh copies from Google. Download the right (darwin or linux) file from Google's site (https://developer.android.com/studio...orm-tools.html) and overwrite the files in the right subfolder of the host folder in the loader above.

If you want to try this without wiping your phone (still, back up!), use the .bat (Windows)/.sh (not Windows) files marked "flashall_nowipe". Also, if the file selection logic screws up somehow, just flash the right files manually, through fastboot via command line or editing the script.

If you have a device password set, turn it off, otherwise fastboot will throw up a bunch of errors.

The required BlackBerry USB drivers are here: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...1570F46266A608

Reply here and tell us what happened, if anything, when you ran this.

And if you're wondering about what the right files are, there's only five files that differ between variants:

DEVCFG: devcfg.mbn for all devices except BBB100-4/5, devcfg_cn.mbn for BBB100-4/5.

OEM: oem_sprint.img for Sprint BBB100-3, oem_china.img for BBB100-4/5, oem_att.img for AT&T KEYone BBB100-1, oem_indonesia.img for Indonesia BBB100-7, oem_common.img for the rest; note, it doesn't matter if you're using (say) an unlocked BBB100-1/3 on AT&T/Verizon, you still have to load the common OEM image.

MODEM: NON-HLOS-global.bin for BBB100-1, NON-HLOS-emea.bin for BBB100-2, NON-HLOS-usa.bin for BBB100-3, NON-HLOS-china.bin for BBB100-4, NON-HLOS-dschina.bin for BBB100-5, NON-HLOS-japan.bin for BBB100-6, NON-HLOS-india.bin for BBB100-7. Not all radio files are present at all times.

SIGNATURES: boot/recovery.img.sig for most devices, boot/recovery.imgatt.sig for AT&T KEYone BBB100-1, boot/recovery.imgsprint.sig for Sprint KEYone BBB100-3, boot/recovery.imgindonesia.sig for Indonesia BBB100-7, boot/recovery.imgchina.sig for BBB100-4/5. Make sure to load both. Not all signature files are present at all times.

IF YOU WANT TO RETURN YOUR DEVICE TO WHAT IT WAS BEFORE: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-tool-1117513/
    mbirth, DLewis13 and gritsinct like this.
    12-16-17 11:17 AM
    This is the December 2017 update for North America. Compared to AAR970 (its European counterpart) it has an updated radio file and some minor APN fixes. The Locker/camera/Files/convenience key/etc changes are the same.
    12-16-17 11:21 AM
    Downloading and will report back
    12-16-17 11:25 AM
    Installing now. Will this put me back on track for ota?
    12-16-17 11:44 AM
    All December features working. Tested and OK.
    12-16-17 11:51 AM
    Installing now. Will this put me back on track for ota?
    If you're in North America and nothing comes out of left field, yes.
    12-16-17 11:52 AM
    12-16-17 11:52 AM
    Was this with or without a wipe?
    12-16-17 11:54 AM
    Was this with or without a wipe?
    Without wipe. Coming from the aar970
    12-16-17 11:55 AM
    this just got pushed to my phone. im on fido. new icons!
    12-16-17 04:12 PM
    I don't get out much. So how do I 'run' this on a Macbook?
    I've got the android file transfer thingy AND downloaded the latest Fastboot wotchamacallit.
    Naive probably. Technically inept certainly. So HOW do I update my keyone on a Mac? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    12-16-17 08:36 PM
    will test tonight when back to my computer thanks for uploading
    12-17-17 10:30 AM
    Stuck on “checking for updates” after reboot and installation of this..on BBB 100-1
    12-17-17 02:21 PM
    This update along with your other autoloader has effectively bricked my K1...suggestions?
    12-17-17 03:51 PM
    Stuck on “checking for updates” after reboot and installation of this..on BBB 100-1
    This update along with your other autoloader has effectively bricked my K1...suggestions?
    Posted autoloader works.
    12-17-17 04:47 PM
    Posted autoloader works.
    You told me once that when I want to load an OS using the Autoloader, to:

edit the batch and remove the two lines:

%BIN%\fastboot.exe oem securewipe
    BIN%\%FASTBOOT% flash userdata %IMG%\userdata.img
    I'm a bit confused though, do I search for that line and simply delete it? or shall I add a space somewhere after it because all the commands seem to be one after the other I'm confused.
    12-17-17 04:51 PM

I'm a bit confused though, do I search for that line and simply delete it? or shall I add a space somewhere after it because all the commands seem to be one after the other I'm confused.
    Just delete the two lines. Remove the spaces if you like.

You delete the two lines if you don't want the loader to wipe your device.
    Snappy Phoenix and FF22 like this.
    12-17-17 04:55 PM

This autoloader comes with no-wipe scripts already, no need to edit.

Did you try no-wipe or wipe? If you only tried no-wipe, try with a wipe. Failing that, run the desktop upgrade tool and get back to normal.

I don't get out much. So how do I 'run' this on a Macbook?
    I've got the android file transfer thingy AND downloaded the latest Fastboot wotchamacallit.
    Naive probably. Technically inept certainly. So HOW do I update my keyone on a Mac? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    Read this: https://www.blackberrymobile.com/med...droid%20OS.pdf
    deezy87 likes this.
    12-17-17 05:48 PM
    Working great on my BBB100-3 CDMA PRD-63118-003 on Verizon. Thanks for posting!!
    12-17-17 09:07 PM
    Thurask,
    Thanks for your reply.
    So I understand how to run an .sh file now and I've got the latest drivers installed.
    Running the script just returns an error message stating along the lines of 'not for this varaint' although it doesn't identify my phone (UK model unlocked).
    Clearly I'm missing something obvious.
    I would say that previously I used the OTA updater to get AAP638 which isn't available for my model and so the phone isn't finding a suitable update.
    12-18-17 01:41 AM
    Working great on my BBB100-1 with flash_nowipe. Many thanks!
    12-18-17 02:35 AM
    Thurask,
    Thanks for your reply.
    So I understand how to run an .sh file now and I've got the latest drivers installed.
    Running the script just returns an error message stating along the lines of 'not for this varaint' although it doesn't identify my phone (UK model unlocked).
    Clearly I'm missing something obvious.
    I would say that previously I used the OTA updater to get AAP638 which isn't available for my model and so the phone isn't finding a suitable update.
    Are you just double clicking the flashall.sh? Worst case you run each fastboot line in the script manually. Also, make sure you are in the terminal and type the script to start it that can help. Usually I see that error if my phone isn't already in bootloader (fastboot) mode before starting the script. Oh and make sure no screen locks or fingerprints enabled.
    12-18-17 05:00 AM
    Same here, BBB100-3 CDMA Verizon . Working fine.
    Used nowipe
    Thanks, thurask

Working great on my BBB100-3 CDMA PRD-63118-003 on Verizon. Thanks for posting!!
    12-18-17 08:24 AM
    Same here, BBB100-3 CDMA Verizon . Working fine.
    Used nowipe
    Thanks, thurask
    Oh, you are tempting me with your Verizon success.

I'll put this out there.... If we run this Update before it is officially issued for the Verizon model, will we have issues with normal, regular, routine OTA updates for the phone? I know that in a few threads, there have been discussions of being out of sync and that OTA might not work? (I really am getting reluctant these days to be experimental - must be my age!!!!)
    12-18-17 09:10 AM
    Oh, you are tempting me with your Verizon success.

I'll put this out there.... If we run this Update before it is officially issued for the Verizon model, will we have issues with normal, regular, routine OTA updates for the phone? I know that in a few threads, there have been discussions of being out of sync and that OTA might not work? (I really am getting reluctant these days to be experimental - must be my age!!!!)
    If you install an OS onto your device that it will not get OTA on its own, you will not see anymore updates.

You would have to load another autoloader at some point to put you back in sync.
    FF22 and gritsinct like this.
    12-18-17 09:19 AM
81 123 ...