DISCLAIMER: This should work on most devices, but I'm still not sure if I got the script to recognize non-common (AT&T/Sprint/China) devices right. The only way to test this in vivo with this particular loader is to try it on a China device, but I doubt anyone here has one. If anyone wants to look through the loading scripts, be my guest. Still, you have been warned.

THIS WILL DEFINITELY NOT WORK ON THE FOLLOWING:
    • BBB100-1 AT&T (regular should be OK)
    • BBB100-3 Sprint (regular should be OK)

Autoloader for SOME KEYones (check the list above) (V2, fixed flasher script on non-Windows): https://mega.nz/#!7EdFhbYa!8gNUkPhbP...tH334-F3LJl40U

AAO472 raw files (for testing): https://mega.nz/#!tuwEmAJD!5T5Q81U6Q...MrmAqCp4FwlUTA

Same deal as the previous thread, just with newer OS code (h/t @twisttiesuicide).

The procedure should be the same as any other autoloader for a BB Android device, i.e. download, extract, plug in your phone (in fastboot mode), and run the .bat (Windows)/.sh (Linux/Mac) file. By default it will wipe your phone, of course; this is an autoloader after all.

If you want to try this without wiping your phone (still, back up!), edit the .bat (Windows)/.sh (Linux/Mac) file, remove the lines mentioning "fastboot oem securewipe" and "fastboot flash userdata", save, and run. I have no guarantee this will work and do not recommend it, though. Also, if the file selection logic screws up somehow, just flash the right files manually, through fastboot via command line or editing the script.

Reply here and tell us what happened, if anything, when you ran this.

And if you're wondering about what the right files are, there's only five files that differ between variants:

DEVCFG: devcfg.mbn for all devices except BBB100-4/5, devcfg_cn.mbn for BBB100-4/5.

OEM: oem_sprint.img for Sprint BBB100-3, oem_china.img for BBB100-4/5, oem_att.img for AT&T KEYone BBB100-1, oem_common.img for the rest; note, it doesn't matter if you're using (say) an unlocked BBB100-1/3 on AT&T/Verizon, you still have to load the common OEM image.

MODEM: NON-HLOS-global.bin for BBB100-1, NON-HLOS-emea.bin for BBB100-2, NON-HLOS-usa.bin for BBB100-3, NON-HLOS-china.bin for BBB100-4/5, NON-HLOS-japan.bin for BBB100-6, NON-HLOS-india.bin for BBB100-7. Not all radio files are present at all times.

SIGNATURES: boot/recovery.img.sig for most devices, boot/recovery.imgatt.sig for AT&T KEYone BBB100-1, boot/recovery.imgsprint.sig for Sprint KEYone BBB100-3, boot/recovery.imgchina.sig for BBB100-4/5. Make sure to load both. Not all signature files are present at all times.

IF YOU WANT TO RETURN YOUR DEVICE TO WHAT IT WAS BEFORE: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-tool-1117513/
    Last edited by thurask; 09-08-17 at 01:34 PM.
    vthg2themax and CB-BB-BBM like this.
    09-08-17 02:29 AM
    At the moment this build is being pushed in China, Japan, North America (unlocked), and one specific BBB100-2 region (Chile, I'm guessing). This is the September 5, 2017 patch level, and is hopefully the build that fixes notifications.
    CB-BB-BBM likes this.
    09-08-17 02:31 AM
    I hope it was an update that corrected the notifications. I hope.
    09-08-17 02:39 AM
    Any way to get this to install on an AT&T keyone?
    09-08-17 08:40 AM
    Any way to get this to install on an AT&T keyone?
    Not unless AT&T pushes this later.
    09-08-17 09:42 AM
    updated my bbb100-2. no problems so far and can confirm notification bug not present. however, i am starting to see some applications behaving oddly like allo closes and reopens occassionally, clash of clans closed on me. this is all just initial reports, i havent rebooted or anything yet.
    09-08-17 10:03 AM
    Anyone else given this a try yet? I haven't ran an autoloader in awhile so I'm a little hesitant!
    09-08-17 11:23 AM
    Anyone else given this a try yet? I haven't ran an autoloader in awhile so I'm a little hesitant!
    I have a Rogers BBB100-1. Should be OK, right?!
    09-08-17 11:51 AM
    I have a Rogers BBB100-1. Should be OK, right?!
    Should be, yeah.
    09-08-17 11:53 AM
    I get missing files notice and device won't load after, just goes to BootLoader Menu after.

error: cannot load './img/boot.imgread_dev.sig': No such file or directory
    error: cannot load './img/recovery.imgread_dev.sig': No such file or directory
    BBB100-1 unlocked NA.
    09-08-17 12:28 PM
    I get missing files notice and device won't load after, just goes to BootLoader Menu after.

BBB100-1.
    Windows or Mac/Linux?

To fix this, manually load "boot.img.sig" and "recovery.img.sig".

Alternatively, edit line 36 of flashall.sh and replace "read_dev_sig=read_dev" with "read_dev_sig=$read_dev".
    09-08-17 12:29 PM
    Windows or Mac/Linux?

To fix this, manually load "boot.img.sig" and "recovery.img.sig".
    Mac, which I should also note requires the downloading of google's own Platform Tools. Not the ones included in the package. - https://developer.android.com/studio...orm-tools.html you'll also have to chmod a+x flashall.sh in Terminal.
    09-08-17 12:31 PM
    Mac, which I should also note requires the downloading of google's own Platform Tools. Not the ones included in the package. - https://developer.android.com/studio...orm-tools.html you'll also have to chmod a+x flashall.sh in Terminal.
    It includes Google's platform tools, though. And I guess the chmod is required because this is packed on Windows.
    09-08-17 12:34 PM
    I'm reuploading the autoloader with the fixed non-Windows flasher script.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    09-08-17 01:05 PM
    If I have a Europe Edition on AT&T - any idea when this will push to my Updates app?
    Thanks.
    09-08-17 01:27 PM
    I'm reuploading the autoloader with the fixed non-Windows flasher script.
    https://mega.nz/#!7EdFhbYa!8gNUkPhbP...tH334-F3LJl40U

If I have a Europe Edition on AT&T - any idea when this will push to my Updates app?
    Thanks.
    It would depend on whenever the update is scheduled for your device PRD, i.e. whenever the country/carrier/vendor in Europe you got it from gets this update. AT&T has no bearing on this.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    09-08-17 01:35 PM
    At the moment this build is being pushed in China, Japan, North America (unlocked), and one specific BBB100-2 region (Chile, I'm guessing). This is the September 5, 2017 patch level, and is hopefully the build that fixes notifications.
    Thanks! working great on my cdma K1.
    09-08-17 01:40 PM
    Mine was one of the first 1000 from Selfridges. Thanks for that! Will wait for push update.
    09-08-17 01:40 PM
    @thurask
    I use a K1 with code BBB100-2. is this a suitable file for my device?
    09-08-17 01:45 PM
    @thurask
    I use a K1 with code BBB100-2. is this a suitable file for my device?
    Yes.
    09-08-17 02:27 PM
    So, are there any problems with the Windows version? I downloaded it early but haven't installed it yet, just want to make sure I have the right one. thanks
    09-08-17 07:14 PM
    So, are there any problems with the Windows version? I downloaded it early but haven't installed it yet, just want to make sure I have the right one. thanks
    I haven't heard any problems from Windows users.
    09-08-17 07:29 PM
    I haven't heard any problems from Windows users.
    OK, thanks.
    09-08-17 07:35 PM
    I just applied the update to my CDMA BB100-3, and it fixed my Pokemon Go Plus not connecting issue.
    This is some bull crap that they won't push this update to people's phones. Thank you very very much Original Poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my frickin' hero!!!!
    09-08-17 07:51 PM
    I'll try this when I get home on Sunday. I'd do it now but I'm at my dad's and don't have the tool to remove my SD card
    09-08-17 08:34 PM
120 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD