You might want to read through the thread from the beginning.
    I have and I don't understand most of it
    08-07-17 07:52 PM
    I have and I don't understand most of it
    TL;DR: the generic autoloader is like what is stickied in this forum. its one autoloader for every model. we are running into a problem here that the "one autoloader" isnt working but by using the same files and just separating it into separate model specific autoloaders, it works.
    08-07-17 07:56 PM
    Okay, here's a V1/V2 to V3 file, replace the V1/V2 files with the files in this one: https://mega.nz/#!CAtVxQAA!yghSTySCp...MpRGGZDsRHN1J8

Through looking at the signatures in a hex editor + the Lua autoloader script (and comparing hashes between the working and non-working autoloaders), it turns out there's four types of signature file:
    1. Carrier: ACBI
    2. Enduser: APBI
    3. Beta: ABBI
    4. Debug: ADBI

You can see which signature it is starting at byte 0x24 in a hex editor. Now, what seems to be the issue is that the V1 and V2 autoloaders have the ADBI signatures provided, while the generated ones have the APBI signatures provided. This is why boot isn't working; it's loading debug signatures on production devices. Therefore, replacing boot.img.sig and recovery.img.sig with the enduser files should do the trick. We should still reload this to make sure, but I guess all that stuff about flash order and erasing partitions was ultimately irrelevant.

V3 and hopefully final device-agnostic autoloader is coming up.

Request for Testers: AAN355 Autoloader-qhashcheck.png

@Kumba42 @jcrutchvt2010 @citystars41
    Last edited by thurask; 08-07-17 at 09:46 PM.
    08-07-17 09:36 PM
    I was trying to get a carrier image with debug tokens loaded for recovery and boot but couldn't get a working version. Good find looks like the raw files have everything you need to generate any type of loader somehow.
    08-07-17 09:46 PM
    08-07-17 10:21 PM
    Just heard back from someone with an unlocked BBB100-1, the V3 loader and a Mac: the flash works, but the script to load it on a Mac doesn't. I guess someone with better Bash scripting skills could check in?
    08-07-17 11:02 PM
    Okay, I read thru this thread from the beginning and my eyes glazed over and my head began to spin. I'm not completely sure I understand what an autoloader is, let alone all the processes detailed here. Sounds kind of nerdy and cool to me, but in the end I'm not sure what just happened, nor why it happened. For those of you who do, keep up the good work! I think. Well maybe...

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    08-07-17 11:32 PM
    Okay, I read thru this thread from the beginning and my eyes glazed over and my head began to spin. I'm not completely sure I understand what an autoloader is, let alone all the processes detailed here. Sounds kind of nerdy and cool to me, but in the end I'm not sure what just happened, nor why it happened. For those of you who do, keep up the good work! I think. Well maybe...

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    If I got it right then the file at the top of the first post is a working autoloader: download, extract, plug in your phone and run the right script file. It wipes your phone and updates it to OS build AAN355, which is the latest there is for now.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    08-07-17 11:39 PM
    so what's the use of generic autoloaders? what's wrong with the normal ones :/
    08-08-17 06:17 AM
    So I don't have to make half a dozen of them, just one.
    08-08-17 06:19 AM
    I'll give it a try now on bbb100 usa cdma variant. Thanks!
    08-08-17 06:32 AM
    I see from earlier posts of yours in this thread that you've benefited from all the hard work of those doing the investigating and code writing, and that's grand.

I think they deserve a big thank you for helping us all out should we be in the situation of needing to use any of the programs.
    08-08-17 06:44 AM
    Can verify v3 loader works on my cdma usa excellent work!
    08-08-17 06:50 AM
    Can verify v3 loader works on my cdma usa excellent work!
    Lovely.

Just need to iron out the issues with non-Windows.
    08-08-17 06:51 AM
    Just heard back from someone with an unlocked BBB100-1, the V3 loader and a Mac: the flash works, but the script to load it on a Mac doesn't. I guess someone with better Bash scripting skills could check in?
    I'm not the best but i'll have a look when I have a moment this morning.
    08-08-17 06:59 AM
    Now I get it! Thanks!
    08-08-17 07:00 AM
    on I'll load this up in a little bit. I'll post my results
    08-08-17 09:11 AM
    One autoloader to load them all
    One autoloader to wipe them
    One autoloader to bring them all
    And in the darkness, flash them
    In the land of Crackberry where the addicts lie
    08-08-17 10:57 PM
    @thurask looks like the bbb100-7 has a different July patch as well.

http://imgur.com/a/9ZnKT
    08-09-17 08:07 PM
    I've been using it all day on VZW no issues yet.
    Does this build have the notifications bug or is it fixed?
    08-09-17 08:31 PM
    Does this build have the notifications bug or is it fixed?
    Still there, I think.

@thurask looks like the bbb100-7 has a different July patch as well.

VADER BERRY IS HERE - Album on Imgur
    Oh yeah, it's still technically older than this build (since the build number is a sequential value and this shouldn't be on a different branch), but I asked about that: https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12985078

I knew what the build was before the devices arrived thanks to that part of the update API being the only part that I could get to work.
    08-09-17 08:52 PM
    Still there, I think.

Oh yeah, it's still technically older than this build (since the build number is a sequential value and this shouldn't be on a different branch), but I asked about that: https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12985078

I knew what the build was before the devices arrived thanks to that part of the update API being the only part that I could get to work.
    i havent heard if it had the notification bug or not. whenever it gets fixed, im sure more people will jump on the autoloader train.
    08-10-17 07:45 AM
    i havent heard if it had the notification bug or not. whenever it gets fixed, im sure more people will jump on the autoloader train.
    I think it does, I've got a guy with one in a group chat.
    08-10-17 07:49 AM
    I think it does, I've got a guy with one in a group chat.
    I have intermittent issues with notifications still. But I have been falling behind on following the forums the last couple days. I have temporarily removed hub and blackberry services amongst other system apps and it seems much better. Definitely not my ideal setup but temporary until they issue a legit fix.
    08-10-17 08:44 AM
    AAN358 is out now, that's the August update for EMEA it seems.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    08-10-17 08:45 AM
118 ... 2345