Newer loader: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...oader-1118775/

DISCLAIMER: This is slightly more tested compared to the last one, but I still have no guarantee if this will work. You have been warned.

Autoloader for ALL KEYones (PLEASE REPORT BACK IF THIS WORKS): https://mega.nz/#!uNlSXJyQ!VgzwpG3xY...T0Z1A7ZoNQgKMM

If it didn't work...

Autoloaders by variant:
    BBB100-1: global
    BBB100-2: emea
    BBB100-3: usa

Ok all, bbb100 USA autoloader is up. Make sure this matches your device before flashing. Fastboot getvar device = bbb100
    fastboot getvar variant = usa
    fastboot getvar subvariant = blank

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634791161

bbb100 GLOBAL is now up. As before, make sure this matches your device:
    Fastboot getvar device = bbb100
    fastboot getvar variant = global

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634791165

bbb100 EMEA is now up. As before, make sure this matches your device:
    Fastboot getvar device = bbb100
    fastboot getvar variant = emea

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=961840155545587306
    Mirrors:

bbb100global, bbb100emea, bbb100usa autoloaders: https://mega.nz/#F!aAdBGa6A!oIX-KKBC2039-Oyt1hQVpQ

If anyone wants to try an autoloader try one of these (or the ones on Android File Host).
    V2 autoloader (don't try this)
    V1 autoloader (don't try this either)

AAN355 raw files (for testing)

Same deal as the previous thread, just with the newest OS code (h/t @mainely_linux).

The procedure should be the same as any other autoloader for a BB Android device, i.e. download, extract, plug in your phone (in fastboot mode), and run the .bat/.sh file. It will wipe your phone, of course; this is an autoloader after all.

If you want to try this without wiping your phone (still, back up!), edit the .bat/.sh file (depending on platform), remove the lines mentioning "fastboot oem securewipe" and "fastboot flash userdata", save, and run. After what happened with the first try I don't recommend anything other than a clean flash. Also, if the file selection logic screws up somehow, just flash the right files manually, through fastboot via command line or editing the script.

Reply here and tell us if and how it works.

And if you're wondering about what the right files are, there's only three files that differ between variants:

DEVCFG: devcfg.mbn for all devices except BBB100-4/5, devcfg_cn.mbn for BBB100-4/5.
    OEM: oem_sprint.img for Sprint BBB100-3, oem_china.img for BBB100-4/5, oem_common.img for the rest since AT&T and Verizon never bothered; note, it doesn't matter if you're using (say) an unlocked BBB100-1/3 on AT&T/Verizon, you still have to load the common OEM image.
    MODEM: NON-HLOS-global.bin for BBB100-1, NON-HLOS-emea.bin for BBB100-2, NON-HLOS-usa.bin for BBB100-3, NON-HLOS-china.bin for BBB100-4/5, NON-HLOS-japan.bin for BBB100-6, NON-HLOS-india.bin for BBB100-7.
    Last edited by thurask; 08-17-17 at 11:52 AM.
    anon(3641385) and CB-BB-BBM like this.
    08-06-17 04:48 PM
    I believe the build should be AAN355, not AAN655. Might want to update the title.
    08-06-17 05:43 PM
    DISCLAIMER: This is slightly more tested compared to the last one, but I still have no guarantee if this will work. You have been warned.

https://mega.nz/#!WdsUQLoI!7DnHf7YZX...wpIw_MUztUFxtU

Same deal as the previous thread, just with the newest OS code (h/t @mainely_linux).

The procedure should be the same as any other autoloader for a BB Android device, i.e. download, extract, plug in your phone (in fastboot mode), and run the .bat/.sh file. It will wipe your phone, of course; this is an autoloader after all.

If you want to try this without wiping your phone (still, back up!), edit the .bat/.sh file (depending on platform), remove the lines mentioning "fastboot oem securewipe" and "fastboot flash userdata", save, and run. Also, if the file selection logic screws up somehow, just flash the right files manually, through fastboot via command line or editing the script.

Reply here and tell us if and how it works.

And if you're wondering about what the right files are, there's only three files that differ between variants:

DEVCFG: devcfg.mbn for all devices except BBB100-4/5, devcfg_cn.mbn for BBB100-4/5.
    OEM: oem_sprint.img for Sprint BBB100-3, oem_china.img for BBB100-4/5, oem_common.img for the rest since AT&T and Verizon never bothered; note, it doesn't matter if you're using (say) an unlocked BBB100-1/3 on AT&T/Verizon, you still have to load the common OEM image.
    MODEM: NON-HLOS-global.bin for BBB100-1, NON-HLOS-emea.bin for BBB100-2, NON-HLOS-usa.bin for BBB100-3, NON-HLOS-china.bin for BBB100-4/5, NON-HLOS-japan.bin for BBB100-6, NON-HLOS-india.bin for BBB100-7.
    Awesome thanks trying now!
    08-06-17 05:45 PM
    I believe the build should be AAN355, not AAN655. Might want to update the title.
    Yeah, it's been fixed.
    08-06-17 05:52 PM
    nice downloading and I'll try it out. where did you get this
    08-06-17 05:56 PM
    nice downloading and I'll try it out. where did you get this
    Like you said:

if one of you brave AAN355 users would use the new mobile upgrade, we could get an autoloader for everyone
    08-06-17 06:11 PM
    I get errors. 3 xxx-1 versions.

Loader is not valid for this device variant, the device product detected is .
    Please obtain a loader which supports the device variant above and try again.
    I also had to make the .sh file executable on OSX. Something not required for me to do with the original files. Doubt that matters, but worth a mention.
    08-06-17 06:17 PM
    Like you said:
    thats awesome. glad someone came through.
    08-06-17 06:20 PM
    I get errors.

I also had to make the .sh file executable on OSX. Something not required for me to do with the original files. Doubt that matters, but worth a mention.
    Could you run:
    fastboot getvar device
    fastboot getvar variant
    fastboot getvar subvariant
    fastboot getvar hlos-sig-tag

And as for the OSX bit, I'm packing these on Windows, that might be why stuff is happening. The base files for the loader scripts are the more generic ones from the AAL093 KEYone loader instead of the old style specific ones made from the Lua script in the file.

Edit: on second thought I have a feeling that issues with the sh file are due to my bash-fu not being all that good. Try disabling the variant checking and loading the right files manually for now.
    08-06-17 06:20 PM
    Could you run:
    fastboot getvar device
    fastboot getvar variant
    fastboot getvar subvariant
    fastboot getvar hlos-sig-tag

And as for the OSX bit, I'm packing these on Windows, that might be why stuff is happening. The base files for the loader scripts are the more generic ones from the AAL093 KEYone loader instead of the old style specific ones made from the Lua script in the file.
    bbb100
    global
    subvariant: blank
    hlos-sig-tag: blank
    08-06-17 06:23 PM
    This is likely the cause. If you expanded the *.sh file onto an NTFS/FAT partition, the file metadata that, on Linux/UNIX, would store the owner/group/world bits will be ignored by the unpacking software. In fact, the file would pick up the Windows/DOS file attributes for read-only, system, hidden, and archive. Which when unpacked on Linux/UNIX, summarily get ignored.
    08-06-17 06:28 PM
    im running it a second time. the first time it finished with no errors but it was stuck in the bootloader menu.
    08-06-17 06:51 PM
    Same issue, won't boot. Drops to fastboot, and the LED blinks three times in rapid succession, quick pause, then one last blink. Waits ~5 seconds, and repeats this blink cycle. I have all of the same variables as Bla1ze above.
    08-06-17 06:51 PM
    Apropos of nothing, here's comparing the Mac/Linux scripts from AAL093 and this: https://www.diffchecker.com/Xit00i4P

Same issue, won't boot. Drops to fastboot, and the LED blinks three times in rapid succession, quick pause, then one last blink. Waits ~5 seconds, and repeats this blink cycle. I have all of the same variables as Bla1ze above.
    im running it a second time. the first time it finished with no errors but it was stuck in the bootloader menu.
    It might be either the files themselves or the fastboot tools supplied by BB. Try running it again, manually if you have to. If one is willing to try different fastboot tools the latest are here: https://developer.android.com/studio...orm-tools.html
    08-06-17 06:56 PM
    It might be either the files themselves or the fastboot tools supplied by BB. Try running it again, manually if you have to. If one is willing to try different fastboot tools the latest are here: https://developer.android.com/studio...orm-tools.html
    replaced the fastboot files with the ones from that site and still same thing.
    08-06-17 07:11 PM
    replaced the fastboot files with the ones from that site and still same thing.
    Have you tried manually setting the files to flash? The script is 100% (non-Windows)/99.9% (Windows) the same as AAM481, and that worked, didn't it?
    08-06-17 07:15 PM
    Have you tried manually setting the files to flash? The script is 100% (non-Windows)/99.9% (Windows) the same as AAM481, and that worked, didn't it?
    i never ran the aam481, i just got that from the mobile upgrade app. Im not really sure how to manually install the files. any guideline?
    08-06-17 07:21 PM
    I executed the fastboot tools directly, using the copies that are in the "host" subfolder. So, no, it's not fastboot incompatibilities or anything here. Possibly may need to erase the partitions first before flashing? That I am not risking right now.
    08-06-17 07:21 PM
    i never ran the aam481, i just got that from the mobile upgrade app. Im not really sure how to manually install the files. any guideline?
    Run the commands in the :COMMANDS block at the bottom, from a command prompt, in order, making sure to replace the variables (%BIN%\%FASTBOOT%, each image file) with actual paths; you'll have to make sure to choose the right radio, OEM and devcfg files if you do this. However, since you do say the mobile upgrade tool worked...

I executed the fastboot tools directly, using the copies that are in the "host" subfolder. So, no, it's not fastboot incompatibilities or anything here. Possibly may need to erase the partitions first before flashing? That I am not risking right now.
    This is part of the log from when @citystars41 ran the mobile upgrade tool: https://pastebin.com/R9kh2KfV

The difference between this and what's in the AAL093-based script is that the order is different, it overwrites the oempersist partition, and that it erases boot, cache, userdata, system, and oem before sending. That could be it.

Edit: This compares both what the loader tool does and what this script does: https://pastebin.com/xFeDgshb
    Last edited by thurask; 08-06-17 at 07:41 PM.
    08-06-17 07:30 PM
    Run the commands in the :COMMANDS block at the bottom, from a command prompt, in order, making sure to replace the variables (%BIN%\%FASTBOOT%, each image file) with actual paths; you'll have to make sure to choose the right radio, OEM and devcfg files if you do this. However, since you do say the mobile upgrade tool worked...

This is part of the log from when @citystars41 ran the mobile upgrade tool: https://pastebin.com/R9kh2KfV

The difference between this and what's in the AAL093-based script is that the order is different, it overwrites the oempersist partition, and that it erases boot, cache, userdata, system, and oem before sending. That could be it.

Edit: This compares both what the loader tool does and what this script does: https://pastebin.com/xFeDgshb
    I am not seeing an "oempersist" image file anywhere in AAM481. Nor in AAN355, nor in the AAL093 copy I downloaded (that one has just one "oem.img" file). I doubt that's a significant player at the moment. Likely, the culprit is the erasing of select partitions before flashing. Although, these images should be self-contained filesystems, so even if there is data beyond the end of the image after it's written into the flash memory, the partition header is still going to enforce a point which the OS or bootloader won't read beyond.
    08-06-17 07:52 PM
    @citystars41 @Kumba42 This is a 7z with oempersist.img and redone loader scripts following the order (including erasing) from the Mobile Upgrade Q logs: https://mega.nz/#!eRM1GTJK!qRf8FUvcP...eRhokJ5L15Sxko

If you're interested, download, extract over the old AAN355 loader and run the v2 script. I'll make a full v2 autoloader shortly.

I am not seeing an "oempersist" image file anywhere in AAM481. Nor in AAN355, nor in the AAL093 copy I downloaded (that one has just one "oem.img" file). I doubt that's a significant player at the moment. Likely, the culprit is the erasing of select partitions before flashing. Although, these images should be self-contained filesystems, so even if there is data beyond the end of the image after it's written into the flash memory, the partition header is still going to enforce a point which the OS or bootloader won't read beyond.
    It was in the original file, just not included in the one I made (since AAL093 didn't include it, so...).
    08-06-17 07:53 PM
    08-06-17 08:23 PM
    My silver unlocked KEYᵒⁿᵉ arrives tomorrow and this thread reminds me of the early bbos days. Let the fun begin.
    08-06-17 08:28 PM
    no luck getting it to boot yet on CDMA unlocked. tried with oem persist i captured from my AAL093 and the one you posted. will give the autoloader a go though. Thanks again for all your work!
    08-06-17 08:38 PM
    no luck getting it to boot yet on CDMA unlocked. tried with oem persist i captured from my AAL093 and the one you posted. will give the autoloader a go though. Thanks again for all your work!
    So the first loader and the first loader + flashing oempersist didn't work? And you haven't yet tried the V2 loader/script?
    08-06-17 08:39 PM
118 123 ...