Hi all! I have to say I'm really impressed with my KEYone, and I think it's the best phone I've ever had (no kidding).

One thing bothered me though, this screen lifting issues keep coming every week, and this worries me a bit (although the test by CBKevin shows a pretty convincing result), and I know that if this happens to my device I would be heartbroken. I know that BlackBerry says that it's covered by warranty, but I think it's a hassle to claim a warranty as it would make you to give your current device up, and you have to set everything anew again, which is troublesome for most people.

My KEYone is still in its pristine, perfect condition now, but if it comes to the day that the screen lifts, I really want to know how to fix this thing myself!

Can anyone provide a video to fix this particular problem (like the JerryRig always does)?

Thanks!
    06-27-17 11:05 AM
    No fix as or right now, this will probably be "fixed" on the production line of TLC so future phones will not have this issue anymore.
    06-27-17 11:10 AM
    06-27-17 11:13 AM
    Hi all! I have to say I'm really impressed with my KEYone, and I think it's the best phone I've ever had (no kidding).

One thing bothered me though, this screen lifting issues keep coming every week, and this worries me a bit (although the test by CBKevin shows a pretty convincing result), and I know that if this happens to my device I would be heartbroken. I know that BlackBerry says that it's covered by warranty, but I think it's a hassle to claim a warranty as it would make you to give your current device up, and you have to set everything anew again, which is troublesome for most people.

My KEYone is still in its pristine, perfect condition now, but if it comes to the day that the screen lifts, I really want to know how to fix this thing myself!

Can anyone provide a video to fix this particular problem (like the JerryRig always does)?

Thanks!
    Hassle is putting it mildly. It's an epic clusterfack from my experience. 17 days later from my phones screen pop out and still no idea when my replacement phone will be sent.
    Ingear likes this.
    06-27-17 12:29 PM
    May I ask which country are you doing this from? I got mine delivered from UK to Ireland (from Selfridges on the release day), screen came off a few days ago, want to proceed now.. Did you start the warranty process with the retailer or Blackberry directly?Any suggestions on how to proceed? Thanks and good luck with yours!
    06-28-17 07:54 PM
    i got mine from CPW.
    Same thing, screen fully came out after 1 month.
    1 day out of returns so now have to send via blackeberry to get fixed.
    This sucks, why cant t hey send people affected with new phones?
    such a inconvienience!
    07-07-17 09:41 AM