Unfortunately my K1 has had to go in for repair, the screen lifted ( which is common i understand from the reports on here) and for muffled calls both receiving and outward.
    The unit was bought outright from CPW here in the UK im on EE, what id like to know is do the repairs come back to everyone's liking ie is the job done and do they come back when they say?

I don't suppose Blackberry have authorised automatic phone replacements have they for lifted screens?? ok stop laughing now ..............
    01-19-18 01:38 PM
    Many have gotten replacements units. I'd expect you'll get a refurbished unit with the varied issues you had.
    01-19-18 01:45 PM
    I did get what they call an Advanced Replacement. With your credit card on file (some said they now charge!!!), they sent me a new one, I moved data and sent the bad one back. If I had not sent it back they would charge the card.

I understand that this is not the process everywhere.
    01-19-18 04:23 PM
    I did get what they call an Advanced Replacement. With your credit card on file (some said they now charge!!!), they sent me a new one, I moved data and sent the bad one back. If I had not sent it back they would charge the card.

I understand that this is not the process everywhere.
    Just did this in Canada and they do charge your card here and credit it upon the return of the defective (screen lifted) device.
    01-20-18 03:22 AM
    Before sending mine in I told them I wanted mine repaired for screen left...and that was because they would wipe my device eitherway. So there was no point in taking a risk getting a refurbished one, they couldn't guarantee it would be a new model. Surprisingly I got it back within less than a week and this was over over Christmas break. I sent it the Saturday before Christmas and got it back the Friday after Christmas.

I'm in Nebraska, ordered from Unlocked Mobile in UK in May and I'm pretty sure it was shipped to Texas for repair.

Overall, I'm happy with my how my repair went. Tho I hear quite the opposite from other people
    FF22 likes this.
    01-20-18 07:14 AM