When I go to make a phone call, I get presented w rows of 2 boxes, each w a different contact that I've either called recently or frequently. Anyway, I often want to remove many of these from the options presented and I know I can drag and drop them up and at the top there is "remove x" on the screen. I know that I can wrap and drop it there and that contact will dissappear.

The problem is for every 10-20 attempts to drag them up and remove, maybe 1 out of every 20 will work. The vast majority of the time, the box returns to the position from where it came.

I've tried placing the bottom of the box at the X and every which place and I have not identified any pattern as to how to this accurately and correctly, repeatedly

Sometimes it goes away/gets removed and I thing I've got it, and then comes the next one, and I can't do anything

What's the trick/secret?
    08-31-17 12:20 AM
    Sadly there isn't one with the stock dialler.

I hate those boxes with a passion. There needs to an option to remove it.
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-31-17 01:19 AM
    Hi. I clear them by using the 3dots in the search bar.
    08-31-17 01:31 AM
    omg i hate them too. atleast give option to chose which screen opens. i rather when i click dialer to open straight to DIALER or history. the frequent thing is annoying and the contact blocks too large.
    megafan2000 likes this.
    08-31-17 01:42 AM