While this number should not be shared publicly, you should make a record of the number and put it in a secure place separate from your phone. (but don't write it on paper and then swallow it!! ).

Blackberry Mobile may need it for warranty work and if the phone is dead, you might not be able to find it when needed.

A few folks have had their screen pop off and the ribbon cable tear. In that case you cannot get access to anything on the phone.

To find your IMEI number: Main Settings, About phone, Status, IMEI information (tap that line). Your number will be there.
    12-18-17 09:21 AM
    Yup. Usually take a pic of imei number (phone's box) and save it.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-18-17 09:42 AM
    Good suggestion. I normally rely on my box; however, I've already received one replacement device from BlackBerry Mobile due to damage, and they did not send me a box with the new device. Making a note of the IMEI in a cloud-based note client, such as Evernote, is a good idea.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-18-17 09:50 AM
    Good suggestion. I normally rely on my box; however, I've already received one replacement device from BlackBerry Mobile due to damage, and they did not send me a box with the new device. Making a note of the IMEI in a cloud-based note client, such as Evernote, is a good idea.
    Yup, I'm on KeyOne number two after the screen popped on my first one. No box and no IMEI number other than in the phone. Not sure if our carriers have that info?
    12-18-17 12:02 PM