I downloaded and installed the recent update. The most irritating thing is that the vibrating notification was set to on for my text messages and I would really like to know how to turn this off. It's not an easy, straight-forward way to do this. Any help would be appreciated.
    08-25-18 10:30 AM
    I downloaded and installed the recent update. The most irritating thing is that the vibrating notification was set to on for my text messages and I would really like to know how to turn this off. It's not an easy, straight-forward way to do this. Any help would be appreciated.
    Do you use the Android Messages app? Click the menu (3 dots), Settings, Notifications and you'll find the Vibrate toggle there.
    08-25-18 01:19 PM
    Thank you for your reply. Yes, I do use tht Messages app and that toggle is off but my phone is still vibrating when a new text msg comes in. I am super-annoyed by this and want to disable vibration from my phone altogether.
    08-26-18 02:43 PM
    Thank you for your reply. Yes, I do use tht Messages app and that toggle is off but my phone is still vibrating when a new text msg comes in. I am super-annoyed by this and want to disable vibration from my phone altogether.
    This is happening to me too ad I can't find a fix anywhere! It's beyond annoying now I don't like my phone to vibrate.

Did you ever find a fix for this?
    09-15-18 12:18 AM