I have to disable wifi to receive mms (picture text and mms group text messages) on my Keyone. Sending mms is not a problem. My son who has a Samsung phone, lives with me and has the same Sprint phone plan does not have this issue. Is there are hardware setting that may be changed to fix this issue? Is it a software bug that needs to be fixed by either Blackberry or Sprint?
    08-25-17 03:12 PM
    I don't know the root cause of this issue, but I moved from a Classic to a PRIV and my wife from iPhone to PRIV and both of us had to switch OFF WIFI, using CELL data in order to correctly receive mms messages.

We are in Canada, eh, using Bell/MTS.

So, this may be a BB Android bug. I have not seen anything about how to fix it other than to turn WIFI off and use cellular data to receive texts.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-25-17 04:29 PM
    This page has some helpful information you could try https://www.google.com/amp/s/thedroi...ms-1059618/amp
    "Then your phone must have been set to turn off mobile data while on Wi-Fi. The immediate solution to this problem is leave mobile data enabled even when you’re on Wi-Fi and you can do that by manually turning both of them on. However, if for some reason you can’t leave mobile data on all the time, then I have just a workaround for you–use Chomp SMS. It has an option under its settings that allow mobile data to be enabled momentarily when MMS are sent and/or received."
    08-25-17 05:33 PM
    Thanks for the response. I have both cell and wifi enabled generally but I also have Data Saver enabled with exceptions for Messages/Phone/Blackberry Hub. Wondering if the problem could be unexpected behavior from this setting. I added an exception for Voice Mail this morning. Thought I'd see if others experiencing this issue also use Data Saver.
    08-26-17 05:19 AM
    I'm having the same problem with Rogers with my keyone. I disabled wifi, and sure enough i was able to receive the MMS.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-14-17 11:13 AM
    It has something to do with the combo of data saver and wifi. I can keep one or the other but not both unless I enable "cell data always on" in developer settings. Hope this "unexpected behavior" is fixed soon because I have a limited data plan.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-14-17 02:49 PM
    Hi, I am not sure if you found a solution yet but I was having the same exact issue and figured out how to fix it on my phone. I discovered it had to do with the APN settings. My carrier is T-mobile, so I had to find the correct APN settings for the Blackberry Keyone using T-mobile and I had to create a new APN with the correct settings. Here is where I located the correct settings for T-Mobile: https://apn.gishan.net/settings/1753...rry_keyone.php .

I noticed you mentioned Sprint so here is the settings for Sprint: https://apn.gishan.net/settings/1753...rry_keyone.php

This issue was driving me crazy the last couple days so I am glad this solved it for me. Hopefully this helps other people out with the same problem.
    12-13-17 04:26 PM
    I have to disable wifi to receive mms (picture text and mms group text messages) on my Keyone. Sending mms is not a problem. My son who has a Samsung phone, lives with me and has the same Sprint phone plan does not have this issue. Is there are hardware setting that may be changed to fix this issue? Is it a software bug that needs to be fixed by either Blackberry or Sprint?
    it's yer APN settings for me! make sure it's set correctly!
    12-14-17 11:17 AM