Just got it in the mail. Sad to put away my passport SE, but am impressed with the keyone thus far!!
    09-07-17 11:18 AM
    me too... there's a lot of people who like to complain... great phone! still learning how to setup the hub correctly
    09-07-17 11:21 AM
    Have you tried to enable and use WiFi calling?
    09-07-17 11:30 AM
    WiFi calling is not available on the AT&T Keyone. I don't know why but its not available.
    Have you tried to enable and use WiFi calling?
    09-07-17 11:44 AM
    Why is WiFi calling important? I'm not aware of having used it, nor of the need for it. Enlighten me please, as it seems it's a big deal for many.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    09-07-17 12:02 PM
    No WiFi calling is needed for me. Loving the keyboard thus far. The phone is a good blend between the passport and PRIV, just better and feels more premium. I'm not experiencing much lag.
    09-07-17 12:08 PM
    Mine just showed up too, I get the hype now, this thing is amazing. A lot more solid imo than the Priv I had a few years ago. It's taking me a little time to adjust to the physical keyboard again, but not making the usual typos already that I've had made with touch screen. Just hoping the screen issues are resolved now.

On a side note production date is 8/17.
    Last edited by dpgx81; 09-07-17 at 12:26 PM.
    09-07-17 12:09 PM
    Production date?
    09-07-17 12:27 PM
    The build date of my device is August 17th. Wasn't sure if anyone else had posted these yet, I know there have been questions around screen adhesive on the black keyone.

Volte is another nice feature to have. I've been using unlocked phones for a while and none of them provided Volte on AT&T, this is an awesome change!
    09-07-17 12:31 PM
    WiFi calling is important for people who have a weak or little cell signal at places (for example at their home like me). WiFi calling allows the calls to go through WiFi which makes the signal much better. And honestly I love my ATT Keyone (I originally purchased and returned the unlocked KeyOne from amazon) but if they choose not to turn on the WiFi calling Im going to have to decide again what to do. Having to walk outside to hear a call well enough is not something I'm willing to do especially in the New York winter lol.

Why is WiFi calling important? I'm not aware of having used it, nor of the need for it. Enlighten me please, as it seems it's a big deal for many.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    portplayer and anon(870071) like this.
    09-07-17 01:54 PM
    I can definitely understand your need for WiFi calling. While I don't necessarily need it, it would be nice to have it
    09-07-17 02:11 PM
    WiFi calling is important for people who have a weak or little cell signal at places (for example at their home like me). WiFi calling allows the calls to go through WiFi which makes the signal much better. And honestly I love my ATT Keyone (I originally purchased and returned the unlocked KeyOne from amazon) but if they choose not to turn on the WiFi calling Im going to have to decide again what to do. Having to walk outside to hear a call well enough is not something I'm willing to do especially in the New York winter lol.
    I'm in the same boat (about to receive my AT&T KEYone tomorrow). Have you noticed any improved signal in the AT&T version? I know I have terrible reception with the unlocked phone compared to other AT&T smartphones.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-07-17 02:17 PM
    Im not seeing any improvement in signal strength on the AT&T Keyone then on my unlocked Keyone. I was hoping it would have WiFi calling but does not. Allowing WiFi calling would fix this issue (for me and others) for the time being while possibly a software fix is in the works. If its a hardware issue then nothing will fix this problem except turning on the WiFi calling.
    I'm in the same boat (about to receive my AT&T KEYone tomorrow). Have you noticed any improved signal in the AT&T version? I know I have terrible reception with the unlocked phone compared to other AT&T smartphones.
    09-07-17 02:24 PM
    Im not seeing any improvement in signal strength on the AT&T Keyone then on my unlocked Keyone. I was hoping it would have WiFi calling but does not. Allowing WiFi calling would fix this issue (for me and others) for the time being while possibly a software fix is in the works. If its a hardware issue then nothing will fix this problem except turning on the WiFi calling.
    Does it have the Antenna gate problem or does the black paint on the metal alleviate the issue?
    09-07-17 02:30 PM
    Just ordered mine. Cannot wait until Saturday!
    09-07-17 02:31 PM
    I couldn't answer that but what I can say is that my Black AT&T KeyOne does not get any better signal then my unlocked KeyOne that I purchased and returned to Amazon.

Does it have the Antenna gate problem or does the black paint on the metal alleviate the issue?
    09-07-17 02:32 PM
    I couldn't answer that but what I can say is that my Black AT&T KeyOne does not get any better signal then my unlocked KeyOne that I purchased and returned to Amazon.
    The difference between the black AT&T KEYone BBB100-1 and the unlocked KEYone BBB100-1 is in the colors and in the preloaded applications; minus the paint job and the AT&T crapware it's the same phone.
    09-07-17 02:35 PM
    Thats exactly why I answered the way I answered. I don't think the paint has anything to do with the signal issue at all.

The difference between the black AT&T KEYone BBB100-1 and the unlocked KEYone BBB100-1 is in the colors and in the preloaded applications; minus the paint job and the AT&T crapware it's the same phone.
    09-07-17 02:39 PM
    Volte should help a little with call clarity if you're an AT&T user at least. I only went this route for Volte, the 50 dollar savings, and I figured I wasn't necessarily entering the screen lottery. Looking forward to getting it in a case to keep the paint job fresh though!
    09-07-17 03:04 PM
    Could you please explain Volte to me Im not aware of how it works etc....
    Volte should help a little with call clarity if you're an AT&T user at least. I only went this route for Volte, the 50 dollar savings, and I figured I wasn't necessarily entering the screen lottery. Looking forward to getting it in a case to keep the paint job fresh though!
    09-07-17 03:45 PM
    Could you please explain Volte to me Im not aware of how it works etc....
    Voice Over LTE/HD Calling, calls are much clearer than over traditional cellular voice networks. Once you have it, its difficult to go back.
    09-07-17 03:47 PM
    Thankfully there isn't really much in the way of crapware on the phone--mine just came with the visual voicemail app, smart wifi, device help and myatt.
    dpgx81 and Johberry like this.
    09-07-17 03:54 PM
    Just ordered mine. Cannot wait until Saturday!
    Got my shipping email......it's actually coming TOMORROW!
    Johberry and FF22 like this.
    09-07-17 06:39 PM
    Got my shipping email......it's actually coming TOMORROW!
    Congrats!

I received mine today (still transferring data from my unlocked KEYone to the new device), and the all-black is beautiful. Cheers.
    09-07-17 06:57 PM
    Congrats!

I received mine today (still transferring data from my unlocked KEYone to the new device), and the all-black is beautiful. Cheers.
    I had an original too that's screen popped out. I returned it and bought an S8, but had to get this one when I saw it announced.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-17 07:01 PM
77 123 ...