Micro USB really needed to die. The good news is that USB C has enough support that it should be the standard for many years to come.
    Yep I agree.....and it's all party of the fun of getting with the times. Fortunately I've already started my collection of UBC - quick chargers and cables being on the dtek60 since release
    02-16-17 10:16 AM
    New accessories? Like an extra USB Type-C cable? Or a Type-C OTG adapter? Like 15 bucks worth of accessories.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-17 10:25 AM
    So what you're saying is, we should all go back to the C++ BlackBerries running on a 386.
    Hmm. Good idea. They worked longer, were more durable, had great battery life and reception, and didn't need a case.
    02-16-17 10:28 AM
    Hmm. Good idea. They worked longer, were more durable, had great battery life and reception, and didn't need a case.
    To be fair, every BB10 phone, including the Priv, worked better without a case. While iPhones are unusable without a case.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-17 01:56 PM
    USB C was a must. The initial turnover is a pain but it's well worth it in the long run. Micro USB will be grandfathered out and you'll forget it existed in a few years. Cables are cheap, docking station isn't really a necessity. How do you think apple customers felt when Apple changed to the lightning connector. Every single accessory in the world was built to cater to that old connector.
    Yeah they were running a weird system of connectors anyway. And software too. Not directly compatible with the big wide world. Always need a hardware adaptor or a software adaptor (read "app").
    04-06-17 06:10 AM
    hey, at least you can still use your favorite headset with the old 2.5mm jack, the same can't be said for a certain other type of fruit phone
    It's 3.5. But you must have corrected this in the next posts.

If someone buys Apple (I think you meant this) things, he/she has another expectation what the thing could do.
    04-06-17 07:07 AM
    I think you used this thread just to release your anger

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-t85Hshc2-t...2Bcomments.jpg
    Love the picture, Stevie Wonder is obviously a BlackBerry User with its [SYSTEM SETTINGS][Accessibility][Screen Reader] Option for the blind to use a cellphone. Nice point....is that stuff on the Android versions?
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    04-09-17 09:16 PM
    The only accessory I plan to buy for KEYone is a holster. Given that its width is the same as the Classic, I might hold off a little on it and use the Classic's holster for a little while--although the flap wouldn't be able to close, it should be snug enough anyway. Hopefully the holster for the KEYone will be better than the piece of **** BB slapped their logo on for the Classic.
    04-11-17 07:05 AM
    Love the picture, Stevie Wonder is obviously a BlackBerry User with its [SYSTEM SETTINGS][Accessibility][Screen Reader] Option for the blind to use a cellphone. Nice point....is that stuff on the Android versions?
    I think some has that, also for sure there is an app to do that (with more malware and ads than all Windows history of course).

I remember a cab driver who once told me I like the Blackberry Pearl because I can use that keyboard while driving and not looking at the phone and I never took that cab again, but he got a good point actually.
    04-18-17 11:35 AM
    The real cost of buying into the KEYone is the phone purchase price. That is what will cost the most.
    04-19-17 12:29 PM
    Most companies are switching to USB-C now so it's not a big deal
    I use Bluetooth headphones so I don't care even if it didn't have the headphone jack

Posted via CB10
    04-20-17 08:39 AM
    hey, at least you can still use your favorite headset with the old 2.5mm jack, the same can't be said for a certain other type of fruit phone
    Courage.
    04-20-17 02:24 PM
    Bitten type of fruit?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-17 05:20 PM
88 ... 234