I bought my KeyOne back in May. I was excited to get the physical keyboard experience on Android. I owned BBs for many years until I made the jump to Android a few years back.

I very quickly identified a keyboard bug https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post12953231 related to the capitalisation flag being reset after each reboot. This is an important feature to me because I use Word Substitution a lot. BlackBerry acknowledged my support ticket and said the fix would be delivered via an OS update soon. Seven months on, the issue prevails and I am fed up. Moreover I find it just cannot keep up with my multitasking movement through apps and I find the whole thing frustrating.

I have asked BlackBerry for a refund. Not hopeful but if I do I will go back to Google Pixel range and finally admit the physical keyboard is over.
    Last edited by 1adam; 12-07-17 at 04:40 PM.
    12-07-17 04:24 PM
    Yup. The Keyone is unfortunately a subpar product, even though a lot of loyalists claim otherwise.

I'm gonna be honest though, the Pixel2/XL2 are very disappointing.

Loke the Keyone, not worth the inflated price tags.

This year the best flagships are the Note8 and LG V30.

They both have great features, and it's worth looking into what each offers and make a decision, personally i prefer LG over Samsung right now.

If you're looking to save a few bucks, or buy something in the Keyone price range, the early year flagships, the S8/+ or the LG G6 can both be found pretty cheap, often cheaper then the Keyone, and are both excellent devices as well.

There are of course other choices on the market as well.

And since the Blackberry apps are available on all android devices now, you're not really missing much. Especially since other devices run those apps better, due to being more powerful and having more ram.
    12-07-17 04:30 PM
    Bought it in March? Initial sales were from Selfridges on Apr.27th.

I accept your frustration but you have waited far too long to ask for a refund.
    12-07-17 04:33 PM
    Bought it in March?
    Sorry I meant May, have edited post.
    I don't expect to gain a refund but have asked. I am really pissed off that a fundamental flaw in their biggest selling point can't be fixed in half a year. Any PKB nerd (whom KeyOne is aimed) would be disappointed that word substitution configs fail after a reboot.
    cooboo likes this.
    12-07-17 04:43 PM