I mean, at some point I'm going to lay down cash for a KEYone, So how can I pre-confirm that I'm getting the latest build at the time that I'm ready to purchase, or at least make a determination after receiving the phone?

Is there any way to determine how production runs have been done so far? I assume they are building KEYone's at will as orders come in so they don't over build?

Also; does anyone here know for certain how to read build dates? A way to determine date built and on what shift.

How about a STICKY thread be created where everyone who has a lifted screen add build date?
    06-23-17 07:47 PM
    I mean, at some point I'm going to lay down cash for a KEYone, So how can I pre-confirm that I'm getting the latest build at the time that I'm ready to purchase, or at least make a determination after receiving the phone?

Is there any way to determine how production runs have been done so far? I assume they are building KEYone's at will as orders come in so they don't over build?

Also; does anyone here know for certain how to read build dates? A way to determine date built and on what shift.

How about a STICKY thread be created where everyone who has a lifted screen add build date?
    If there is such a date, it might be included somewhere INSIDE the unit. It is not otherwise available. If there's a date on the box, that's the date it was packed.

So whether you get a new unit produced three days before you ordered or somehow one that's been on a shelf for the past 2-3 months canNOT be determined.
    06-23-17 08:41 PM
    On the manufacture side they will have this information, I read on another thread someone say there was a build date on the box, and I have had two in my possession and have yet to see said date lol...I think the only course of action is if you run into the screen defect they should be giving a NEW IN BOX not a REFURB !!!
    06-24-17 01:29 AM