Can you advise how to change qwery to qwertz on KeyOne?
    06-08-17 05:50 AM
    You probably need to replace the keyboard and there might be a software change too. If you bought the phone recently, you might be able to exchange it for a qwertz. As far as I know, qwertz models are only sold in Germany.
    06-08-17 07:00 AM
    Thank you, I was hoping that there is a way how to change it in the phone, like it was in Q10 or Classic. I just received the phone yesterday in Slovakia, which is definitely qwertz country so I am surprised that it is only qwerty version. No big deal, just the fingers are so used to it ;o)
    06-08-17 07:14 AM
    Thank you, I was hoping that there is a way how to change it in the phone, like it was in Q10 or Classic. I just received the phone yesterday in Slovakia, which is definitely qwertz country so I am surprised that it is only qwerty version. No big deal, just the fingers are so used to it ;o)
    As far as I know, you can change QWERTZ to QWERTY in settings without any problem. 'z' button works as 'y' and vice versa then. But I didn't get my KEYone yet, so I can't give you instructions. Check every possible keyboard setting you can find and I believe you'll make it work.
    06-08-17 07:17 AM
    uuummm. and why would you want that?
    06-08-17 07:27 AM
    I tried all possible keyboard and language settings, did not work. I tried to switch to German too, did not work either. When you get your keyone - which I am assuming you are going to - and you do find it, please, let me know ;o)
    06-08-17 08:08 AM
    Because I am soooooo used to it from my PC and BB Classic ;o)
    06-08-17 08:09 AM
    Where did you buy the phone from?
    06-08-17 08:31 AM
    I tried all possible keyboard and language settings, did not work. I tried to switch to German too, did not work either. When you get your keyone - which I am assuming you are going to - and you do find it, please, let me know ;o)
    My delivery is expected in 3 weeks. If you don't find any answer, I'll get back to you once I have it sorted out myself. I will be doing the opposite - I live in a QWERTY country (Poland) and I'm buying the QWERTZ phone from Amazon.de.
    Zuzana434 likes this.
    06-08-17 08:39 AM
    seller in Slovakia
    06-08-17 08:48 AM
    Where did you buy the phone from?
    a seller in Slovakia
    06-08-17 08:50 AM
    a seller in Slovakia
    If it's a retail store, return it and ask if they will get you a qwertz. If not get refund and buy from DE. Though, I caution you warranty might not be valid in a different country.
    Zuzana434 likes this.
    06-08-17 08:56 AM
    If it's a retail store, return it and ask if they will get you a qwertz. If not get refund and buy from DE. Though, I caution you warranty might not be valid in a different country.
    It doesn't make any difference where you are from when buying through a retailer like Amazon.de, the warranty will be just as valid.

OP, there's an app that lets you remap the keys; I'm not sure how recent is the most recent version but it should still work.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 07:06 PM
    It doesn't make any difference where you are from when buying through a retailer like Amazon.de, the warranty will be just as valid.

OP, there's an app that lets you remap the keys; I'm not sure how recent is the most recent version but it should still work.

Posted via CB10
    You are probably right. I have read on CB it has been a problem in some situations. The OP should verify the warranty situation before buying.
    06-08-17 11:04 PM