For the last 1.5 days, I’ve taken advantage of the short/long press shortcuts…and it’s honestly…BLOODY AWESOME.
    It’s helped me clear off my main screen as I can now access with a quick tap my main apps and main people to contact (wifey gets a dedicate letter too)
    I have T for text, B for bbm, I for Instagram, C for Calendar, long C for calculator, etc… H for Hub.

But one odd thing I found is, if I’ve made these short keys to access the apps, do I need the hub? I love the concept of the Hub from BB10…was a pain on my Priv,I use it on the K1…but at times if I get a notification I just hit the quick key to see what it is.

How are your thoughts on the quick keys & Hub use now?
    07-06-17 02:49 PM
    I have only assigned a few speed keys and for speed dial only. I have found that when I restart the device most of the key assignments are gone. This has prevented me from exploring further. Has anyone else?
    07-06-17 03:05 PM
    For the last 1.5 days, I’ve taken advantage of the short/long press shortcuts…and it’s honestly…BLOODY AWESOME.
    It’s helped me clear off my main screen as I can now access with a quick tap my main apps and main people to contact (wifey gets a dedicate letter too)
    I have T for text, B for bbm, I for Instagram, C for Calendar, long C for calculator, etc… H for Hub.

But one odd thing I found is, if I’ve made these short keys to access the apps, do I need the hub? I love the concept of the Hub from BB10…was a pain on my Priv,I use it on the K1…but at times if I get a notification I just hit the quick key to see what it is.

How are your thoughts on the quick keys & Hub use now?
    I use nothing but the shortcut keys. I have nothing on my home screen. However, I still need the hub. How else would I compose and send emails?
    07-06-17 03:11 PM
    I'm with OP- I found no reason to have the hub. ALL key shortcuts now.
    gqmovement likes this.
    07-06-17 03:13 PM
    I use nothing but the shortcut keys. I have nothing on my home screen. However, I still need the hub. How else would I compose and send emails?
    Well agreed about composing and sending, but with the keys you could setup a letter to open your gmail/hotmail app (or w.e for biz emails)

I don't want to let go of the hub, again the concept behind it makes SO much sense and doesn't need to be just for the biz person. Makes day to day organizing breeze vs opening multiple apps.
    07-06-17 03:14 PM
    Well agreed about composing and sending, but with the keys you could setup a letter to open your gmail/hotmail app (or w.e for biz emails)

I don't want to let go of the hub, again the concept behind it makes SO much sense and doesn't need to be just for the biz person. Makes day to day organizing breeze vs opening multiple apps.
    I don't use an email app, such as gmail or whatever. I just use the hub (convenience key).
    07-06-17 03:18 PM
    I have only assigned a few speed keys and for speed dial only. I have found that when I restart the device most of the key assignments are gone. This has prevented me from exploring further. Has anyone else?
    Wow,

Restarted and nothing has been resetted/removed
    07-06-17 03:28 PM
    I don't use an email app, such as gmail or whatever. I just use the hub (convenience key).
    Actually that's a good idea too!!
    May swap my key
    07-06-17 03:28 PM