Hey all. Just a couple of quick questions.

I recently received my KEYone Black Edition and noticed advanced interactions seem to be missing. Am I missing them or were they removed? If they exist then I can't seem to find the section to turn on things like flip to mute, flip to save power, lift to wake, or hold to stay awake.

Secondly, I swear I saw it advertised that the KEYone supports Quick Charge out of the box. Is that what Boost Mode is when I plug it in? I only get two options: regular and boost. I ask because while Boost mode is obviously faster, it doesn't seem to be as fast as QC on my girlfriend's S7. Maybe I'm missing something here too.

Anyway, thanks in advance.
    11-25-17 07:47 AM

I recently received my KEYone Black Edition and noticed advanced interactions seem to be missing. Am I missing them or were they removed? If they exist then I can't seem to find the section to turn on things like flip to mute, flip to save power, lift to wake, or hold to stay awake.

Secondly, I swear I saw it advertised that the KEYone supports Quick Charge out of the box. Is that what Boost Mode is when I plug it in? I only get two options: regular and boost. I ask because while Boost mode is obviously faster, it doesn't seem to be as fast as QC on my girlfriend's S7. Maybe I'm missing something here too.

What notifications are you exactly referring to?

Yes, boost is rapid charging.
    11-25-17 07:56 AM
    Odd. The S7 is only QC 2.0, while the KEYone supports QC 3.0. If you put both on the same 3.0 rated charger at similar battery levels, the KEYone should charge more quickly.
    11-25-17 08:52 AM
    The S7 battery has only 85% of the K1's capacity, so it should charge faster, but also, I believe the K1 comes with only a QC2 charger.

Boost mode is simply a power saving mode which helps to reduce the charging time.
    11-25-17 10:30 AM

Perhaps it means with a Quick Charger - it does, well, quick charging.

I think there was a thread the other day with comments about Boost Mode. I don't recall details but thought it may also turn some stuff down so that it charges faster as less power is being shunted to "whatever app"

Sorry, I just looked and can't find the Advanced Interactions but I though they were still somewhere????
    11-25-17 11:16 AM
    Flip to mute is in the Sound settings.
    11-25-17 12:41 PM
    Google doesn't seem to show anything either. I'm guessing advanced interactions were removed. Kinda lame. I really liked hold to stay awake.

Thank you all. I appreciate you looking and confirming I'm not crazy.
    11-25-17 04:29 PM
    Google doesn't seem to show anything either. I'm guessing advanced interactions were removed. Kinda lame. I really liked hold to stay awake.

Thank you all. I appreciate you looking and confirming I'm not crazy.
    We confirmed no such thing - only Advanced Interactions issue!!
    11-25-17 05:15 PM
    We confirmed no such thing - only Advanced Interactions issue!!
    Haha I knew someone would retort with that.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-25-17 05:53 PM