07-20-17 01:50 AM
30 12
tools
    Wait another month at least. My advice. Wait to hear a clear info from BB (hopefully) or the manufacturing of a newer, problem free batch.
    Its annoying and painful to think you have a solid device and a few days later the screen falls and to have to deal with warranty/repairs/outsourcing companies and no proper customer service.

Especially for you taking it to España.
    Don't complicate your life.
    07-06-17 06:52 PM
    Wait another month at least. My advice. Wait to hear a clear info from BB (hopefully) or the manufacturing of a newer, problem free batch.
    Its annoying and painful to think you have a solid device and a few days later the screen falls and to have to deal with warranty/repairs/outsourcing companies and no proper customer service.

Especially for you taking it to España.
    Don't complicate your life.
    Someone giving me sensible advice! OMG!! Yes, that's what's going through my head. I notice that they still have physical stock in Newport IoW still and also in Portsmouth! My wife and friends will be there a few days before I arrive in Bournemouth but I want to try it not buy it... Maybe I could get there .... but they'll be first batch sitting on a shelf. Still 2.5 weeks to go till I get there and for them to get some fresh stock in. I may be tempted to get one on the spot if convinced.
    Tick tock...
    07-09-17 02:31 PM
    Someone giving me sensible advice! OMG!! Yes, that's what's going through my head. I notice that they still have physical stock in Newport IoW still and also in Portsmouth! My wife and friends will be there a few days before I arrive in Bournemouth but I want to try it not buy it... Maybe I could get there .... but they'll be first batch sitting on a shelf. Still 2.5 weeks to go till I get there and for them to get some fresh stock in. I may be tempted to get one on the spot if convinced.
    Tick tock..

Edit update:
    There's some noise from the TCL /CB camp about a 'fix' to the screens. So, holding on a bit longer still seems like a good choice.
    Edit 2:
    Vodafone have it in the UK. no good in Spain of course...
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=_1Msb5go
    Last edited by mrsimon; 07-12-17 at 07:38 AM.
    07-11-17 11:47 AM
    Good morning UK dwellers!
    I keep checking the CPW / Currys online store availability and stilll nothing in the Dorset are. I imagine the Southampton and IoW phones are the from original batch and anyone in the know ain't gonna touch them a barge pole!

Any local yokels in the Dorset area? (can't get my mum to check...) What's your feeling at the moment about the KEYone in the UK. Are they simply not going to stock any more?
    Cheers
    07-19-17 07:15 AM
    you can check device availability in CPW website

nothing available in bournemouth but there is one in Newport, Isle of Wight.
    if you really want to go there...
    EGad just order it online and select FEDEX or Purolator!!! For faster Delivery to Ireleand!
    07-20-17 01:50 AM
30 12