Guys, for the past 3 months I've been trying hard to get the keyone and every time something happen

Finally today I called a branch in Saudi Arabia (btw I live in Bahrain) and they said they have one only so I asked them to reserve it for me. And Im going to go there tomorrow and get it which will be a 2 hours from the place I live in.

So my question is.

Is there any reason that I shouldn't get the keyone, or anything that you guys hate about the keyone ? I really miss using a physical keyboard

Thanks in advance guys
    07-30-17 07:06 AM
    Guys, for the past 3 months I've been trying hard to get the keyone and every time something happen

Finally today I called a branch in Saudi Arabia (btw I live in Bahrain) and they said they have one only so I asked them to reserve it for me. And Im going to go there tomorrow and get it which will be a 2 hours from the place I live in.

So my question is.

Is there any reason that I shouldn't get the keyone, or anything that you guys hate about the keyone ? I really miss using a physical keyboard

Thanks in advance guys
    07-30-17 07:14 AM
    I would get it. I have had the KeyOne since it's release here in Canada and have had no issues. Reception is about the same as my previous BlackBerry in Toronto (it's awfull with Rogers in my condo, but great elsewhere. Have tried Telus up north at my Parent's cottage is reception is perfect. Very provider dependant ). Love the Keyboard and got used to BlackBerry Android. I see no reason you should not get it. Enjoy.
    07-30-17 07:23 AM
    It may take you a week or so to get fully acclimated to using a PKB again, but once you do (man you'll love the shortcuts, too) you will be very pleased. It is an amazing device. Definitely get it.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    07-30-17 08:36 AM
    I would have a little chat regarding warranty claims with the store... the phone is good/nice (depending on your usage and demands regarding speed, performance etc) but there is a real issue with the screen for example... chances are that you could need a repair/exchange if you are one of the unlucky owners of a glue-less keyone... so at least ask and be sure about that and/or consider a third party warranty...
    FF22 likes this.
    07-30-17 08:41 AM
    07-30-17 08:58 AM
    I would have a little chat regarding warranty claims with the store... the phone is good/nice (depending on your usage and demands regarding speed, performance etc) but there is a real issue with the screen for example... chances are that you could need a repair/exchange if you are one of the unlucky owners of a glue-less keyone... so at least ask and be sure about that and/or consider a third party warranty...
    True, but they had the phone from 2 days only, So I think it's from the new production so should have better adhesive
    07-30-17 09:00 AM
    True, but they had the phone from 2 days only, So I think it's from the new production so should have better adhesive
    Even when what you say makes sense, I wouldn't assume it is, 100%, a glue-edition keyone... just be sure for your peace of mind
    07-30-17 09:03 AM
    It may take you a week or so to get fully acclimated to using a PKB again, but once you do (man you'll love the shortcuts, too) you will be very pleased. It is an amazing device. Definitely get it.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    My only question is, how the heck did you get the signature to work? Mine is there and never shows up, lol.
    07-30-17 10:28 AM
    Check the box before make the deal, it could be from the very first vulnerable batch.
    07-30-17 10:35 AM
    My only question is, how the heck did you get the signature to work? Mine is there and never shows up, lol.
    I get mine with word substitution.

Posted with my BlackBerry KEYone
    07-30-17 10:44 AM

So my question is.

Thanks in advance guys
    I LOVE this phone. Nothing to hate about it for me.

Posted with my BlackBerry KEYone
    07-30-17 10:45 AM
    Funny you should ask as that is the first time I've added a "signature" to a post. It's actually a signature from one of my email accounts that I copied to the clipboard and then just pasted. We'll call it a poor man's signature. Haha
    07-30-17 01:35 PM
    not sure. everyone is different. I personally hit icons by accident all the time. especially the camera one. I even disabled the convenience key. I have had it since may 31
    Flatman likes this.
    07-30-17 01:38 PM
    Funny you should ask as that is the first time I've added a "signature" to a post. It's actually a signature from one of my email accounts that I copied to the clipboard and then just pasted. We'll call it a poor man's signature. Haha
    Lol, sad that the app doesn't work like it should and we have to do things like that. I should make a meme: "If you ever feel useless, remember the CB Forums app has a place to set your signature." Lol
    07-30-17 01:58 PM
    No complaints on my K1. Go for it.
    07-30-17 02:00 PM
    I am very happy with my KEYᴼᴺᴱ, after almost 2 months. I had a cheap android before, but it was on Marshmellow, and I didn't like it as much as I now like Nougat. Yes, it is not the same as BB10, but after getting used to it, it feels right to me.

I put all of my most used apps on the home screen, and all of my accounts linked to the hub. Then I moved the Phone icon to the second screen, since I put the Phone on P shortcut. This is what works for me as my daily setup.

You can fine tune your setup to be what works for you.

A question to all KEYone users-screenshot_20170730-123839-1-.jpg
    Last edited by Denise in Los Angeles; 07-30-17 at 02:49 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-30-17 02:34 PM
    I even disabled the convenience key
    HOW?
    Many were trying to find out a while ago

To OP : just get it
    07-30-17 03:59 PM
    It is worth more than a 2 hour drive man. Best phone I've ever owned and ive owned flagships. You will not be disappointed.
    07-30-17 04:29 PM
    not sure. everyone is different. I personally hit icons by accident all the time. especially the camera one. I even disabled the convenience key. I have had it since may 31
    How do you disable the convenience key? I can't find the option anywhere
    07-30-17 04:50 PM
    How do you disable the convenience key? I can't find the option anywhere
    Just click settings, then scroll down to the convenience key
    07-30-17 05:52 PM
    Just click settings, then scroll down to the convenience key
    Yes, but no option to turn it totally off

Posted via CB10
    07-30-17 05:53 PM
    Just remove what's there
    07-30-17 06:10 PM
    anything that you guys hate about the keyone ?
    I can't outlast the battery.
    07-30-17 10:00 PM
    So Im going there now, wish me luck guys. I will definitely update when I get my hands on it
    hec666 likes this.
    07-30-17 11:56 PM
31 12