I dropped my new KeyOne shortly after it came into my life and shattered the screen. After an interesting repair journey involving two replacement screens, I finally have my phone fixed and working great. The one thing I have noticed is that, when I am playing music or podcast, I can only feel vibrations coming from the lower right corner of the phone. This is making me think that, if there are supposed to be speakers behind both the cutaways at the bottom of the phone, only one of them is working. The side that doesn't vibrate with noise is the corner where the phone landed when I dropped it.

So, two questions:

1. Are there supposed to be two speakers at the bottom of the phone?

2. If yes to #1 , can others 'feel" noise coming out of the left speaker equal to the right one?

Sorry, for the random, super specific, and oddly worded questions. Just trying to figure out if I have a speaker problem worth repairing.
    11-19-17 10:04 AM
    I dropped my new KeyOne shortly after it came into my life and shattered the screen. After an interesting repair journey involving two replacement screens, I finally have my phone fixed and working great. The one thing I have noticed is that, when I am playing music or podcast, I can only feel vibrations coming from the lower right corner of the phone. This is making me think that, if there are supposed to be speakers behind both the cutaways at the bottom of the phone, only one of them is working. The side that doesn't vibrate with noise is the corner where the phone landed when I dropped it.

So, two questions:

1. Are there supposed to be two speakers at the bottom of the phone?

2. If yes to #1 , can others 'feel" noise coming out of the left speaker equal to the right one?

Sorry, for the random, super specific, and oddly worded questions. Just trying to figure out if I have a speaker problem worth repairing.
    Welcome to Crackberry.

The grill is only for aesthetic symmetry. There is only one speaker. I've read that there's a mic behind the other grill. On the Priv is was merely aesthetic.
    11-19-17 02:08 PM
    The grills are misleading. Only the right one is a loudspeaker, the left one is the microphone. Sadly, the sound produced by the mono speaker is not that great or loud actually, at least not in comparison to the Passport SE with its stereo speakers. Quite a step backwards. When put at high volume output, it is true that you can "feel" noise coming out of the right side loudspeaker. Did not experience that with the Passport SE.
    11-19-17 03:09 PM