I don't have a smartass come back, I just normally express how much I despise typing on touch screens
    06-20-17 07:08 PM
    Come back? Why bother, I just laugh to myself that this person has such low self-esteem that they pat themselves on the back for something as petty as having a popular style phone...
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    06-20-17 07:17 PM
    In the past few weeks I've simply explained the keypad shortcuts and shown how the pkb is a scrollpad. That shuts them up pretty quick. EVERYONE I've shown my K1 to has liked it. The only negative comments I've received are related to "popularity" and "all my friends have (Galaxy or iCrud).
    06-20-17 07:29 PM
    Here's a good idea. Live your life and don't care what people think or say about your phone.
    06-20-17 07:43 PM
    People see my KEYone and love the design. Haven't been made fun of yet, but I can be a real A hole if you get Smart with me lol
    06-20-17 08:07 PM
    You probably have a bigger screen when typing.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-17 08:11 PM
    A chic at a bar asked if my phone is a blackberry. I said yes. She then said do I also have a beeper. After showing them the phone her friend says I so want that phone. Was pretty funny.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-20-17 08:19 PM
    just tell them you have used them all and the bbry beats my (fill in lame slabdroid) and certainly better than my iphone...then ask them what they really like about their phone...usually they don't have anything to say about their phone
    06-20-17 10:52 PM
    So you were typing this on a virtual keyboard then, right? Because the physical keyboard prevents errors.
    Nah not always. Sometimes it happens that i type so fast and hit enter before realising i made a little typo. Or the letter order is a bit off (example: writing lteter instead of letter xD) it happens, but not that often
    06-20-17 11:12 PM
    Have had a few people ask over the first week with my KEYone. "What phone is that?" I explain and show features and let them type on keyboard, and they love. More than anything everyone is baffled BlackBerry (mobile) is still in the game and I try to inform them of the backend restructure.

Overall I have my wife (longtime Samsung user) and my sister with the KEYone now. The more the merrier, the best part, I've shown them some of the kick *** features of the device so they can pass along.
    06-20-17 11:18 PM
    People have devices for different reasons. A constant for BlackBerry has been productivity and security. So that's what I say: those things aren't important to everyone. Sobeit.
    06-20-17 11:47 PM
    Most of the responses has been very typical of what I normal hear when yielding a BlackBerry.

1. "They still make BlackBerrys?"
    2. "Do you mind if I try it?"
    3. "I like the way this feels. I used to use a BlackBerry. That is all I ever had. I miss typing on an actual keyboard"
    My experiences are very similar.

Additionally, people still ask me about my Passport and tell me what a great looking phone it is - it still surprises me that people have never seen a Passport before, even though mine is now approximately 2.5 years old.

I always tell enquirers that I use a BlackBerry Passport because:
    1. I work in secure environments - having my own Blackberry (Passport) means that my clients don't have to issue me with a second phone (which would have to be a BlackBerry too, as only BlackBerry phones have the security certificates needed for my work environments)
    2. The Passport has the best keyboard I have ever used on a smartphone
    3. I'm not a fan of typing on glass, which is why I have never had a non-PKB BlackBerry
    4. It's brilliant for work stuff - eg integrated email accounts and calendar (eg Hub), document/spreadsheet viewing & editing, work related apps (eg LinkedIn)
    5. Unfortunately it's not great at all for non-business apps, and things like WhatsApp will stop working on older BlackBerrys in the near future (but now that Whatsapp support has been extended on BB10 for another six months, I'm not going to be rushed into getting a new BlackBerry that runs on Android)
    06-21-17 12:07 AM
    I'm a Piercing And heavily tattooed type person and nobody has remarked to me otherwise in public or on the metro. It's funny tho as I get quite a few stares wondering what device this is?
    06-21-17 12:43 AM
    So you were typing this on a virtual keyboard then, right? Because the physical keyboard prevents errors.
    I see what you did there, haha. Actually, it was neither on a VKB or a PKB, at least not a phone PKB. I type this on my keyboard in front of the computer in the office. At 45 words a minute, I'm not the best typer. SO yes, I missed an H during my typing. Thanks for pointing it out I guess.
    06-21-17 06:14 AM
    How about my phone has one more key than you have brains you small minded loser? Maybe if you worried more about your job and less about your phone you'd be more successful. Now take this package and deliver it before I fire your lazy snapchatting ***!

How's that?

But I say that with my Passport!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-17 06:53 AM
    Emailing, chat and using the real keyboard are top on my list! Despite the fact that I never used a Blackberry in my life, I rescued my wife's Curve 8900 and found a new companion. I am using the almost unlimited SMS as I have no BIS provision and voice of course!

Later I received a Bold 9900 as a present, so, I might try to find provision soon. I love the physical keyboard, but I am faster on the vkb despite the fact that I have to correct and the auto correct, plays tricks on your intent!

I'm looking forward to ending my iPhone 24 month plan and buying a KeyOne!

Cheers from Costa Rica!
    jamesharmeling and stlabrat like this.
    06-21-17 10:26 PM
    Nah not always. Sometimes it happens that i type so fast and hit enter before realising i made a little typo. Or the letter order is a bit off (example: writing lteter instead of letter xD) it happens, but not that often
    He might have said it just to be sarcastic, mocking those who say the pkb is more accurate. But if so, it's kind of dumb, because stating it is more accurate in no way implies that mistakes still cannot happen, just that if the same individual would type the same thing on a vkb he/she would likely have made more mistakes. Simple as that, but whatever, some people are "more cleverer" than the rest of us. *shrugs*
    06-22-17 03:38 PM
    Here's a good idea. Live your life and don't care what people think or say about your phone.
    Exactly.
    06-22-17 03:40 PM
43 12