First I got this...

And this...

#ND this...

And it charges verrry fast !!

P.S. sad it isn't included inside ...??
    08-08-17 10:16 PM
    Good on you for pointing out a negative on a good accomplishment.
    08-08-17 10:25 PM
    I actually got the same thing after using my S8+ with it's fast charging qi wireless charger (that's a mouthful). I ended up buying magnetic qi charges for the home + a car mount. I think I might try to fiddle with the insides of a keyone and install a magnetic qi charger inside..

Honestly, it sounds gimmicky but you set it down on a magnetic pad and A. you know it's on there securely and B. you know it's in the right place so it'll charge.
    08-08-17 10:31 PM
    That is a pretty nice set up. No issues with charging through the case? Where did you get the Type C receiver?
    anon(10252394) likes this.
    08-08-17 10:33 PM
    You can buy a simple qi receiver with usb C for $3 or a magnetic one for $9. Both with free shipping on eBay.
    08-08-17 10:57 PM
    Would this mess with the NFC? I'm thinking about getting one now... Wonder if Ukarbon has a skin for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ, then could use that to hide this, lol.
    08-08-17 11:41 PM
    I'm only a bit torn now because it covers the port completely, and if I wanted to plug the phone into the PC for something...
    08-08-17 11:57 PM
    That is a pretty nice set up. No issues with charging through the case? Where did you get the Type C receiver?
    Actually I turn the bookcase cover back around the back of it and put the thing on the stand and it charges like a champ right through the case and the back doubled up. That said the back does fold around nice and flat to the rear. The case is very thin but strong and the protection is fantastic. As a matter of fact I've been having trouble figuring out how to get the phone out of the thing because the top of it is underneath the slight Edge to hold it nicely still and the bottom of it has the form around the two corners I can get one loose and then to get the other one lose some afraid to yank at the phone and twisted and pop the screen out. I wonder how people get their phone out of these things. In order to insert the QI receiver, I pulled the one corner out and then shoved it in behind the phone with a pen until it was far enough into plug the plug in and then pushed a little further making sure it didn't cover up the camera orifice. The thing I bought fits perfectly. I didn't use the self stick tape provided. If I could get the phone out of here I would probably Stick it to the case. The fitment of the phone into the case is not impaired by the presence of the QI device at all. The thing is really thin.
    08-08-17 11:59 PM
    Would this mess with the NFC? I'm thinking about getting one now... Wonder if Ukarbon has a skin for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ, then could use that to hide this, lol.
    I've never once tried NFC other on the Priv or on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ ever... I can't figure out much it's good for in my personal usage. I can see kids love to tap the back of their phone and share pictures. I guess it can be used for shopping, but I don't shop.
    08-09-17 12:01 AM
    I've never once tried NFC other on the Priv or on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ ever... I can't figure out much it's good for in my personal usage. I can see kids love to tap the back of their phone and share pictures. I guess it can be used for shopping, but I don't shop.
    I have a tag to launch my music app and pair my BT, another is used for my passwords app, and some other things. I use NFC daily.
    08-09-17 12:47 AM