This is made for older iPhones; I would assign rights to my first born to get one for my KEYᵒⁿᵉ and I bet lotsa key² jockeys would spend a nickel for one also...

Antye Wireless Charger Charging Receiver Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus, Ultra Slim Qi-Compatible Phone Back Cover, Matte Coated Finish, with Flexible Connector https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H3AZ2EI...UvbUpU13316353
    12-02-18 05:24 PM
    Just buy a wireless charging coil and plug it in your keyone. Disclaimer: I ma not responsible if your device catches fire
    12-02-18 08:25 PM
    Just buy a wireless charging coil and plug it in your keyone. Disclaimer: I ma not responsible if your device catches fire
    Yes, you are!

I've got a charging antenna for my KeyOne and have had for over a year. No fires or explosions YET! It fits nicely between my case and the phone.
    12-02-18 11:45 PM
    This is made for older iPhones; I would assign rights to my first born to get one for my KEYᵒⁿᵉ and I bet lotsa key² jockeys would spend a nickel for one also...

Antye Wireless Charger Charging Receiver Case for iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus, Ultra Slim Qi-Compatible Phone Back Cover, Matte Coated Finish, with Flexible Connector https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H3AZ2EI...UvbUpU13316445
    Well buy it and report back!
    12-03-18 12:05 AM
    Yes, you are!

I've got a charging antenna for my KeyOne and have had for over a year. No fires or explosions YET! It fits nicely between my case and the phone.
    OP might be interested in which antenna you bought! Do you have a link?
    12-03-18 10:36 AM
    OP might be interested in which antenna you bought! Do you have a link?
    I got it on Amazon.

Actually, I'm thinking of adding something like it or the same to my new Samsung Tab A. So I can just toss it on a charging pad.
    12-03-18 01:01 PM
    I have that for quite a while... puts an unpleasant hump (albeit discrete) on the back covered by a slim back snap-on and makes it rock and roll on the qi charge stand... a case with a QI receiver integrated would be great...

That said, a qi receiver with a USB-c to pass through would be even cooler (for use of other usb features like OTA or connect to computer, etc simultaneously during charge...
    12-03-18 11:33 PM
    I have that for quite a while... puts an unpleasant hump (albeit discrete) on the back covered by a slim back snap-on and makes it rock and roll on the qi charge stand... a case with a QI receiver integrated would be great...

That said, a qi receiver with a USB-c to pass through would be even cooler (for use of other usb features like OTA or connect to computer, etc simultaneously during charge...
    If you are good at soldering you could try to solder the wireless charging coil to the charging port lol. That way you could just hide the coil under the back of the keyone
    12-04-18 01:43 AM
    If you are good at soldering you could try to solder the wireless charging coil to the charging port lol. That way you could just hide the coil under the back of the keyone
    Nope... not my forté
    12-04-18 01:11 PM
    Have you noticed any problems while charging?
    I tried such a coil once and my keyone would always turn on an off, like it does if you put the charging cable into it for the first time and it asks for the charging method.
    12-05-18 04:21 AM
    Have you noticed any problems while charging?
    I tried such a coil once and my keyone would always turn on an off, like it does if you put the charging cable into it for the first time and it asks for the charging method.
    I have had no issues with it. I use a Tylt easel at home and a Samsung "disc" shaped one when traveling.

edited to add:

This is the one I purchased. I've now had it for a year and 3 months.

https://www.amazon.com/Version-Wirel...UvbUpU13318320
    12-06-18 10:04 PM
    I have had no issues with it. I use a Tylt easel at home and a Samsung "disc" shaped one when traveling.

edited to add:

https://www.amazon.com/Version-Wirel...UvbUpU13318479
    Pretty cool. Does it interfere with NFC payments?
    12-07-18 10:15 AM
    Pretty cool. Does it interfere with NFC payments?
    Sorry but I don't know as I don't use that feature. I have my Samsung Gear S3 watch to make payments.
    12-07-18 06:05 PM

edited to add:

https://www.amazon.com/Version-Wirel...UvbUpU13318854
    Can you maybe keep a look at the phone behavior if it reaches 100% charged and stays connected with the charging pad? I get the Problem at this certain situation.
    12-08-18 09:21 AM
    Can you maybe keep a look at the phone behavior if it reaches 100% charged and stays connected with the charging pad? I get the Problem at this certain situation.
    Unfortunately, I throw it on the charger at night and take it off in the morning. So I'm not really watching the charging behavior. But I generally check in the morning and it is 100%. But I don't know if it has been at 100% for an hour or two or four hours.

And generally the battery seems fine during the entire day.

What are you noticing?
    12-08-18 10:03 AM