I'm just saying that only a small minority of CrackBerry posters have voiced frustration. It's pyre speculation from the available data what % are bothered by the delay.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    05-16-17 03:41 PM
    I'm just saying that only a small minority of CrackBerry posters have voiced frustration. It's pyre speculation from the available data what % are bothered by the delay.

Have you been reading the forums? The people who defend BlackBerry Mobile's constant delays are the vocal minority.
    05-16-17 04:25 PM
    Have you been reading the forums? The people who defend BlackBerry Mobile's constant delays are the vocal minority.
    "Constant delays" = one 30 day delay from a MWC industry announcement that no one except crazed phone fans even knew about.

05-16-17 05:08 PM
    Personally, I don't give a rats arse about delays and non-communication. It just doesn't matter to me, because I don't take it personally. It is what it is and I have no control over any of it. Would like to have a Keyone in my hand right now and I've been waiting for this to come for a long time. No matter what or when, I'll be buying one the minute it's available for sale or pre-order. Whatever. I enjoy the comments, emotion, ideas, suggestions, hate, disdain, and love that's being shared around here, but for me.......if I'm going to get upset and pi**ed off......it ain't gonna be here. I'll save that for my ex-wives.
    05-16-17 05:21 PM
    Do you have any facts to back up what you are claiming?

No one really knows what the majority is and what the minority is, so this is a moot point.
    05-16-17 06:57 PM
    Well, we can all agree that this is a passionate bunch who I'm sure will show off the KEYONE in all its glory once we get our hands on it! Let's keep whatever momentum we can muster going!

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-16-17 07:27 PM
    Thing is I like the Keyone and I like the LG v20. I can upgrade my phone now, I'd get the Keyone before the V20 if it were available from my carrier. If there is no solid news about the Keyone by the end of the month I can easily go with the V20 and never look back.
    05-16-17 07:34 PM
    I challenge anyone to show me an official announcement about a specific launch date for the US. It does not exist.
    bakron1 likes this.
    05-16-17 07:39 PM
    Do you have any facts to back up what you are claiming?

No one really knows what the majority is and what the minority is, so this is a moot point.
    There are a handful of people (yourself, Adam Frix, slagman, cbvinh) who have hundreds of posts between them defending the launch process. You have an outsized presence on the forums as the biggest diehards. I'd bet a few bucks that if you counted users defending the process vs those criticizing it, the latter would be the majority.
    05-16-17 07:47 PM
    I would have thought that being its the middle of May, Blackberry would have least sent out some official email telling the folks who signed up on the Keyone website what the official release date is here in the USA???

But so far, I haven't received anything? Why have folks sign up if your not going to follow up?

I am excited about doing my review of the new Keyone, but I have be able to purchase one first!!!!!
    05-16-17 07:58 PM
    Personally, I don't give a rats arse about delays and non-communication. It just doesn't matter to me, because I don't take it personally. It is what it is and I have no control over any of it. Would like to have a Keyone in my hand right now and I've been waiting for this to come for a long time. No matter what or when, I'll be buying one the minute it's available for sale or pre-order. Whatever. I enjoy the comments, emotion, ideas, suggestions, hate, disdain, and love that's being shared around here, but for me.......if I'm going to get upset and pi**ed off......it ain't gonna be here. I'll save that for my ex-wives.
    Well a few folks have already gotten units with squeaky keys and one guys camera just died ...
    05-16-17 08:07 PM
    Well a few folks have already gotten units with squeaky keys and one guys camera just died ...
    Give me one single example of a phone that hasn't had hardware issues and I'll validate your comment. There are always hardware and os issues with ALL products.... albeit some more than others. The Keyone seems very, very solid in that regard.

I think that sometimes issues with a product seem to be overwhelming, but consider that most do not post unless there IS an issue and thats what we mostly read about.
    05-16-17 08:16 PM
    I challenge anyone to show me an official announcement about a specific launch date for the US. It does not exist.
    So true.

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.3.2049
    T1n0 likes this.
    05-16-17 09:09 PM
    This is BBMobile's way of announcement lol

05-16-17 09:28 PM
    There are a handful of people (yourself, Adam Frix, slagman, cbvinh) who have hundreds of posts between them defending the launch process. You have an outsized presence on the forums as the biggest diehards. I'd bet a few bucks that if you counted users defending the process vs those criticizing it, the latter would be the majority.
    Okay, so that means no facts to me.
    05-16-17 10:15 PM
    excuse me what do you expect from the guys u mentioned some of them have some sort of a title here in crackberry.. Expect them to defend BlackBerry Mobile to the death.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-17 10:47 PM
    excuse me what do you expect from the guys u mentioned some of them have some sort of a title here in crackberry.. Expect them to defend BlackBerry Mobile to the death.

Posted via CB10
    Indeed. It seems anyone can be a "Trusted Member".
    05-16-17 11:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    A couple of them were even given free trips to MWC in Barcelona.
    05-16-17 11:40 PM
    Well you haven't heard me comment cos I consider it'll arrive when it arrives, lol.

Perhaps I'm the silent majority.....
    jamesharmeling and dollface like this.
    05-16-17 11:46 PM

Lotsa folk help out lotsa other folk on cb, and then there's those who help out even more ....

It was grand to see some of them 'rewarded'.
    05-16-17 11:51 PM
    I am assuming you are heavily invested in Apple. Jumping to this phone might be a bad idea if you are not in serious need of a physical keyboard.
    05-16-17 11:52 PM
    Indeed. It seems anyone can be a "Trusted Member".
    Might be surprising if one of them lets say give a slight criticism about BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-17 12:03 AM
    yeah but defending BlackBerry is a must for them

Posted via CB10
    05-17-17 12:04 AM
    I'm making a return to BB with this one...
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-17-17 02:33 AM
    i had a quick chat with shop bb. look like register at BBM site email notification (they send me the link) would be the way to go for US (he did ask me where I am located prior to provide the BBM link). almost bite off all my finger nails... the Merc better be handset can do wonder... (thanks Trump and Russian, the Canadian exchange rate went up a bit...).
    05-17-17 07:25 AM
251 ... 23456 ...