I think crackberry will get exclusive rights to sell it unlocked before any other unlocked places
    05-15-17 08:29 PM
    I think crackberry will get exclusive rights to sell it unlocked before any other unlocked places
    Is CrackBerry ready to handle such a huge endeavor? They are pretty good at selling a fairly small supply of accessories, but to handle something like this? Idk.
    05-15-17 08:33 PM
    i did the same, I got rid of the apple watch, and now waiting to hopefully get the phone placed on Verizon, and then will sell my iphone6s
    dollface likes this.
    05-15-17 09:12 PM
    I would suggest the Samsung S3 Frontier if you are looking for a smartwatch
    05-15-17 09:17 PM
    YES! though til now im still confused with Dtek60 or Keyone.. vkb and pkb is not an issue to me dtek60 is way cheaper then more future proof in my opinion. I just hope that keyone will not turnout to be a classic part 2. Classic is so perfect for me but I find it half baked because it lags alot. because of its 2012ish specs

Keyone is so far is so good according to what ive read and watched..

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 09:37 PM
    I can't believe people are still waiting for this phone.
    Complete failure.
    Would have been a hit on February.
    I've moved on.
    How did you post here if you moved on?
    05-16-17 12:05 AM
    I don't think the KEYone will be available May 31. This phone had the potential to be a nice comeback for the brand. I don't think anyone outside of this site gives a crap. With no updates at all it shows the demand is not there.
    05-16-17 06:16 AM
    Purchasing KeyONE on May 31st?

Just lol.
    No announcement in France, i'm not even sure they'll release it here at all, epic fail.
    05-16-17 06:20 AM
    I can't believe people are still waiting for this phone.
    Complete failure.
    Would have been a hit on February.
    I've moved on.
    Glad you're happy. I would happily wait until December for this phone, as it's the only Android phone that holds any interest at all for me.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    lionhearted and MidCan PM like this.
    05-16-17 08:16 AM
    Blackberry is so fraught with mismanagement, how can responsible agencies and government entities give responsibility to them for seurity? Who would ride a computer driven vehicle they control? The k1 irregardless of design is being forced to flop...
    05-16-17 08:31 AM
    Blackberry is so fraught with mismanagement, how can responsible agencies and government entities give responsibility to them for seurity? Who would ride a computer driven vehicle they control? The k1 irregardless of design is being forced to flop...
    Lots of assertions without evidence. BlackBerry has a sterling record in security.

05-16-17 08:49 AM
    Lots of assertions without evidence. BlackBerry has a sterling record in security.

legit question here -

does that really translate to the Android side? Wasn't the super secure part more about BIS/BES as opposed to the device itself? Outside of a DTEK app telling you stuff, is a BlackBerry Android really any more secure than a regular android from LG or Samsung or Moto that stays relatively updated and doesn't allow apps from unknown sources?

that being said, I want that keyboard
    05-16-17 09:18 AM
    I think there are some ultimate compatibility issues with using a Tizen powered watch with a non-Samsung device in terms of notifications, etc. So, I didn't take that route. I picked a watch that has the Android Wear 2.0 update - I expect flawless integration with this watch and the K1.
    05-16-17 09:20 AM
    The Asus zenwatch line are really nice. They are built like mechanical watches with premium materials but they are all less than $300
    The Samsung watches are throwaway and the tizen operating system doesn't work well. It's like using android wear on iphone
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-16-17 09:47 AM
    I have been eagerly stocking the BlackBerry KEYone. My American Express is paid up so I can buy it as soon as it is available online. You betcha I'll be refreshing my browser waiting for that Buy Now link. I just need to know when! lol All this waiting is driving me crazy.
    paperbackpiles likes this.
    05-16-17 10:51 AM
    Nobody cares about this phone outside of our mythical crackberryland. Heck, they don't even know that blackberry still exists. The world has ling since moved on so stop being so shocked at this point. The only time to complain is on May 18th or May 31st. These are the only 2 dates blackberry mobile will actually be doing something. To expect otherwise has proven to be fruitless.
    05-16-17 11:06 AM
    Nobody cares about this phone outside of our mythical crackberryland. Heck, they don't even know that blackberry still exists. The world has ling since moved on so stop being so shocked at this point. The only time to complain is on May 18th or May 31st. These are the only 2 dates blackberry mobile will actually be doing something. To expect otherwise has proven to be fruitless.
    So why do YOU care what is said here? lol I'd say if you don't like us CrackBerrian's then move on. Simple.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-16-17 11:56 AM
    So why do YOU care what is said here? lol I'd say if you don't like us CrackBerrian's then move on. Simple.
    I don't understand. Clearly you missed the word "our". I was just saying that our frustrations are not taken into consideration by the powers that be. We just have to wait until we hear something. That is all. I'm just as frustrated as everyone else.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-17 12:07 PM
    I'm just as frustrated as everyone else.

Posted via CB10
    Please don't try to speak for "everyone.". Only a small and vocal minority around here are frustrated by a one-month regional delay in the availability of what appears to be a fantastic device. Many of us aren't frustrated in the least.

BlackBerry Mobile seems to have done a great job with the KEYONE, but getting it in April vs. May vs. June doesn't mean a thing to many of us.

Adam Frix likes this.
    05-16-17 12:22 PM
    Yeah, you'd figure that the least they could do is send out a blast to everyone who pre-registered on bbmobile, and give us all a heads up.

Posted via CB10
    Hello yez that be an appreciative idea!
    05-16-17 12:25 PM
    I don't understand. Clearly you missed the word "our". I was just saying that our frustrations are not taken into consideration by the powers that be. We just have to wait until we hear something. That is all. I'm just as frustrated as everyone else.

Posted via CB10
    OIC. I am sorry. I misunderstood.
    05-16-17 01:11 PM
    Please don't try to speak for "everyone.". Only a small and vocal minority around here are frustrated by a one-month regional delay in the availability of what appears to be a fantastic device. Many of us aren't frustrated in the least.

BlackBerry Mobile seems to have done a great job with the KEYONE, but getting it in April vs. May vs. June doesn't mean a thing to many of us.

Ditto. Apparently I missed the memo that positive attitudes should not be displayed in KEYone threads, as to not bother all of the frustrated people.
    Adam Frix likes this.
    05-16-17 01:32 PM
    Ditto. Apparently I missed the memo that positive attitudes should not be displayed in KEYone threads, as to not bother all of the frustrated people.
    It's quite comical when people are complaining about waiting a few months on a blackberry forum where people hold onto phones for 5+ years!!! Lol

I still use my torch and 9930 when I get busy at work and I need to hammer out a bunch of emails. Seems the more I type on glass the more mistakes I make, where it's the opposite with a physical keyboard.

My iPhone 7 plus is a glorified wifi enabled camera... I'm super excited the keyone has a good camera on it so I won't be missing anything, plus I will be able to take control over settings back!!! (And use a micro SD when I'm out and need to make longer videos)

Does anyone know if the keyone has a nice time lapse app? I like that the iPhone time lapse app always constrains the video to 30-60 seconds regardless of how long it is recording. I use time lapse at work all the time when I do wall/vehicle wraps
    Last edited by Xmeatizmurderx; 05-16-17 at 05:33 PM.
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-16-17 01:49 PM
    any tweet from tcl? not a beep?
    paperbackpiles likes this.
    05-16-17 02:08 PM

Any proof that frustrated people are a minority?
    05-16-17 02:33 PM
251 12345 ...