I can't believe that BlackBerry TCL hasn't issued guidance on how to precisely buy this device on release date in the US. Is it really going to me May 31st? I am dumping an iPhone and Apple Watch to move into the KeyONE and will purchase an android smartwatch for compatibility. So, I am going to lengths to make this move and I have no idea when I can actually order the device. SMH.
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    05-14-17 12:22 PM
    I still have no idea when this phone will be released in the US lmao

Posted via CB10
    05-14-17 12:28 PM
    It's already available for pre-order direct from Amazon on their UK site, so I expect as of the 29th it will be available on their US and Canadian sites as well.

Don't expect carrier sales in the US until September at the earliest.
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-14-17 01:35 PM
    Yeah, you'd figure that the least they could do is send out a blast to everyone who pre-registered on bbmobile, and give us all a heads up.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-17 01:47 PM
    CrackBerry will give us the purchasing information. We can count on finding out from this forum.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-14-17 02:45 PM
    I can't believe that BlackBerry TCL hasn't issued guidance on how to precisely buy this device on release date in the US. Is it really going to me May 31st? I am dumping an iPhone and Apple Watch to move into the KeyONE and will purchase an android smartwatch for compatibility. So, I am going to lengths to make this move and I have no idea when I can actually order the device. SMH.
    I thought pre-orders May 18.

Posted via CB10
    World War Z30 likes this.
    05-14-17 03:08 PM
    Any coupons yet? When I got Passport it was only a few days after launch & Shop BlackBerry had a nice $100 coupon already for it...
    05-14-17 03:13 PM
    Any coupons yet? When I got Passport it was only a few days after launch & Shop BlackBerry had a nice $100 coupon already for it...
    There were no coupons to purchase the KEYone in either the UK or Germany so I'm not expecting any here.
    05-14-17 03:40 PM
    I thought pre-orders May 18.

Posted via CB10
    Pre-orders from Canadian carriers I believe.
    05-14-17 03:49 PM
    Pre-orders from Canadian carriers I believe.
    Could also be pre-orders from Amazon similar to the UK.
    05-14-17 04:13 PM
    Has anyone that signed up with BlackBerry Mobile and provided their email address actually received any kind of message? Canada or US?
    05-14-17 04:22 PM
    I heard of the May 18th pre-order from some investment site covering BBRY stock and some forum post here.

Just hilarious how imcompetent TCL/BBMob is with updating it's customers who signed up since the reveal in MWC.

When Huawei was releasing the Honor 8, I signed up and got many updates and offers via email immediately after registering my email. Even contests and promos for first to buy customers like first 5 purchases get the phone for $1. TCL/BBMob.... complete silence.
    05-14-17 04:28 PM
    Has anyone that signed up with BlackBerry Mobile and provided their email address actually received any kind of message? Canada or US?
    I'm sure they will send the email out in May 18th. In Canada anyway. Everyone will be able to buy in USA and Canada May 31st.
    I'm sure what retail places will be disclosed on the 18th or prior.
    05-14-17 04:28 PM
    I'm sure they will send the email out in May 18th. In Canada anyway. Everyone will be able to buy in USA and Canada May 31st.
    I'm sure what retail places will be disclosed on the 18th or prior.
    $5 wager they won't. LOL
    lionhearted and drcharlton like this.
    05-14-17 04:37 PM
    CrackBerry will give us the purchasing information. We can count on finding out from this forum.
    LOL BlackBerry Mobile is so bad at basic PR we have to rely on a fan site. Though CB is being paid by them these days...
    05-14-17 05:07 PM
    Nothing.
    05-14-17 05:17 PM
    I guess I assumed, maybe wrongly, that the purpose of signing up was to receive info ahead of the official release notices or maybe to offer those that signed up a bit of discount or something. I guess there is still some time so we'll see, but I won't hold my breath.
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-14-17 05:22 PM
    Yup and Hell No.
    drcharlton and dollface like this.
    05-14-17 06:30 PM
    I guess I assumed, maybe wrongly, that the purpose of signing up was to receive info ahead of the official release notices or maybe to offer those that signed up a bit of discount or something.
    It's the digital equivalent of the fake thermostat in the office, the one they stuck on the wall next to whiny Wendy.
    FF22, jamesharmeling and Nels like this.
    05-14-17 06:31 PM
    LOL BlackBerry Mobile is so bad at basic PR we have to rely on a fan site. Though CB is being paid by them these days...

Not a bad thing to bring news to BlackBerry fans through a BlackBerry fan site. I never signed up for that email thing because I know that CrackBerry is the place to find out information about the KEYone.
    05-14-17 06:37 PM
    I'm skeptical about every date that BlackBerry announces. I would be surprised if anyone here honestly had faith in those announcements.
    05-14-17 06:38 PM
    It's the digital equivalent of the fake thermostat in the office, the one they stuck on the wall next to whiny Wendy.
    This is funny because I'm convinced our office has one of these.
    05-14-17 06:41 PM
    05-14-17 07:07 PM
    Since Crackberry is on the payroll of TCL, looks like they're just letting us get the news out- what little there is anyways. Regardless, business should be picking up by week's end.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-17 07:19 PM
    It is pretty amazing that the lack of clear communication is still a problem with BlackBerry/ BlackBerry Mobile.

I've been as loyal of a user as ever, but even still, it's hard to ignore this major shortcoming. What I don't understand is that BlackBerry has struggled with this problem for a longtime, and TCL has let the problem continue.

This is finally a new chapter for BlackBerry. A qwerty device with high end(ish) specs running Android by a company that has experience putting together nice(ish) phones for brands not nearly as big as BlackBerry once was. This is a way for BlackBerry to show that their design is still somewhat relevant, and for TCL to show that they can deliver on the hardware end.

And yet... neither seem to be able to deliver anything but murky (at best) communication to people that want to give them money.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-17 09:23 PM
251 123 ...