Just a PSA folks. I've been working with BB on the phantom switch to vibrate issue with the KEYone and part of the troubleshooting involved me going into safe mode with the phone. When you do this only the factory installed apps load. All the other apps disappear from the screen and in the apps menu (but don't worry, they don't uninstall). When you restart the phone you have access to all your apps again, however, the home screens do not revert back to your previous setting before you went into safe mode. So you'll loose your order of icons. Also the third party accounts re-integrate into your HUB meaning if you've set custom views or order that'll also have to be reset manually. Here's the PSA:
    Before going into safe mode, take a screen shot of your home screen and other "pages". This way you'll be easily able to bring the phone back to the set-up pre-safe mode.
    anon(9742832) and astrojet990 like this.
    07-01-17 04:29 PM
    Just a PSA folks. I've been working with BB on the phantom switch to vibrate issue with the KEYone and part of the troubleshooting involved me going into safe mode with the phone. When you do this only the factory installed apps load. All the other apps disappear from the screen and in the apps menu (but don't worry, they don't uninstall). When you restart the phone you have access to all your apps again, however, the home screens do not revert back to your previous setting before you went into safe mode. So you'll loose your order of icons. Also the third party accounts re-integrate into your HUB meaning if you've set custom views or order that'll also have to be reset manually. Here's the PSA:
    Before going into safe mode, take a screen shot of your home screen and other "pages". This way you'll be easily able to bring the phone back to the set-up pre-safe mode.
    Good heads up!....Woof!
    07-01-17 04:54 PM
    Good to hear they are working on that issue 👍
    07-01-17 04:59 PM