Has anyone had any success in getting their Keyone BE provisioned on the Rogers' network to work with voLTE and Wifi calling? Is it even possible via IMEI addition? If so, can you share the secret handshake and help a brother out?
    11-22-17 10:41 AM
    After receiving my replacement from BB Mobile, i had this issue. contacted rogers through online chat and rep did something and it began to work, but only for a cpl weeks, then it stopped. Been off for a little over a month, and apparently they can see when i had it, and when it quit. Now, after changing to new sim card, still won't work. However, i put sim into my Priv, then back into keyone, and VoLTE connected, i made a few calls, kept LTE. After ten minutes, it stopped again.

So something on the network is keeping IMS Setting off, even though toggles are set properly. all i got from rep last night was "your phone is not rogers hardware" which is just stupid, especially since now it is law that all phones be unlocked, why wouldn't they enable it when you start calling them about the issue.

\Especially annoying since this phone was working with VoLTE just fine, quality and connect speeds were very noticeable, and now it's like going backwards... *sigh*

Wish they would give a credit on bill for all of this time wasted on this same issue. especially since i did not ask for my screen to fall out of the original. I would have just super-glued it myself if i knew this was coming.....
    Provision Keyone BE on Rogers for voLTE-screenshot_20171205-220410volte.jpg

Has anyone had any success in getting their Keyone BE provisioned on the Rogers' network to work with voLTE and Wifi calling? Is it even possible via IMEI addition? If so, can you share the secret handshake and help a brother out?
    12-06-17 06:30 PM