Hello all. So, just a quick update on protecting our investment. I do believe in being minimalistic in the protection of a BlackBerry. That being said, I just received my H9 rated glass screen protector today. The capacitive keys are outlined in a black border all around the glass rounded on the edges to mimic our phones exactly. Nice look, feel and functionality. Also, received my BlackBerry leather belt holder, nice quality, phone fits perfectly and it has the iconic red stich on the right side. Only small disappointment, the BlackBerry logo is black, would have looked awesome in silver. Cheers,
    02-08-18 07:13 PM
    Sounds interesting. Picture?
    alibi16 likes this.
    02-08-18 07:18 PM
    Hello all. So, just a quick update on protecting our investment. I do believe in being minimalistic in the protection of a BlackBerry. That being said, I just received my H9 rated glass screen protector today. The capacitive keys are outlined in a black border all around the glass rounded on the edges to mimic our phones exactly. Nice look, feel and functionality. Also, received my BlackBerry leather belt holder, nice quality, phone fits perfectly and it has the iconic red stich on the right side. Only small disappointment, the BlackBerry logo is black, would have looked awesome in silver. Cheers,
    Do you have a link for the screen protector or where you ordered it from?
    02-08-18 09:02 PM
    02-08-18 09:59 PM
    Hmmm, copied links to clipboard. Hopefully they work. both items came from ebay.
    02-08-18 10:02 PM
    02-08-18 10:05 PM
    Ok, I give up. how does one post a pic on here? Thanks,
    02-08-18 10:11 PM
    I've bought the skinomi full protection, basicly a transparent and thick skin for the device. It's not protective like a cover, but doesn't ruin the device aesthetic and give a little more grip to it.
    02-09-18 02:57 AM
    I've bought the skinomi full protection, basicly a transparent and thick skin for the device. It's not protective like a cover, but doesn't ruin the device aesthetic and give a little more grip to it.
    Yeah I'd say the minimum protection for a KEYone would be the skinomi for the added grip and scratch protection as well as a good tempered glass screen protector
    02-09-18 04:01 AM
    Yeah I'd say the minimum protection for a KEYone would be the skinomi for the added grip and scratch protection as well as a good tempered glass screen protector
    That's right, but almost everyone complain the glass screen protectors because the are to small and doesn't cover the edges, or they will create a defective soft touch keys.

So if everyone can advice me a screen protector with round edges, and functional soft key after a few days, please let me know
    02-09-18 05:00 AM
    Ok folks, first off, thank you for the instructions on how to post pics! lol. Update on tempered glass install. The tempered glass matches our screen layout 100%, with black boarders and black around capacitive keys. It fits perfect. Now, in reality, the glass adds height even though edges are rounded and feels more squared, however, it is tempered glass, which means it will absorb shock stress while distributing such stress across the entire original screen. In theory, it should absorb the energy of impact and leave the original screen unscathed. Of coarse, all this depends on many factors of the drop. If anyone could be bothered to answer the question of how to post pics here, I would be more than happy to accomadate. Cheers,
    02-09-18 03:29 PM
    Ok folks, first off, thank you for the instructions on how to post pics! lol. Update on tempered glass install. The tempered glass matches our screen layout 100%, with black boarders and black around capacitive keys. It fits perfect. Now, in reality, the glass adds height even though edges are rounded and feels more squared, however, it is tempered glass, which means it will absorb shock stress while distributing such stress across the entire original screen. In theory, it should absorb the energy of impact and leave the original screen unscathed. Of coarse, all this depends on many factors of the drop. If anyone could be bothered to answer the question of how to post pics here, I would be more than happy to accomadate. Cheers,
    On the Web, you need to Select ADVANCED. Then look for the second reply entry box with ICONS. The picture icon is on the second row and looks like a movie or film strip (kind of). Click that and a box will open. You can attach pictrures from your computer or a web link. You will have to browse for computer images.
    02-10-18 12:46 AM
    Thanks for the info. So I need to post pics from the Web and not this mobile app.
    02-10-18 11:10 AM
    Thanks for the info. So I need to post pics from the Web and not this mobile app.
    If I recall, there are two apps. I believe that you can post photos but have not done it in quite a while. There was someway to attach.
    02-10-18 02:43 PM
    If I recall, there are two apps. I believe that you can post photos but have not done it in quite a while. There was someway to attach.
    Now on KeyOne KeyOne

There's a paperclip in upper right.
    Attached Thumbnails Protecting my KEYone-53013.jpg  
    02-10-18 02:45 PM
    Thanks for the info on how to post. Here are the pics of what I have. Cheers,
    Attached Thumbnails Protecting my KEYone-21041.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    02-10-18 05:03 PM
    BlackBerry leather holster.
    Attached Thumbnails Protecting my KEYone-21042.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    02-10-18 05:04 PM
    Naked + SEIDIO holster. Minimalistic protection at its best!
    02-10-18 07:23 PM
    Thanks for the info on how to post. Here are the pics of what I have. Cheers,
    I've been considering this protector. Aside from thickness added from the glass itself are there any issues with this screen protector?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-18 06:55 AM
    Not that I have noticed.
    02-11-18 11:37 AM
    Is this H9 tempered glass protector applied like the flexible ones (i.e. Skinomi)? Would the added height exceed the protection protection provided by a Ringke case?
    02-12-18 02:49 PM
    Is this H9 tempered glass protector applied like the flexible ones (i.e. Skinomi)? Would the added height exceed the protection protection provided by a Ringke case?
    Probably not, I think most cases with a raised top should protrude a bit higher than a tempered glass. I know what you mean, I'd also want the rubber to absorb the shock first before the tempered glass, and of course the actual screen last lol
    02-12-18 04:33 PM
    I just got the keyone and the oem dual shell case. I will say my first impressions of the keyone was ironically it was slippery and once I got the dual shell case it was a little more grippy. I have big hands so it probably is related to that but I like it better with the case
    02-20-18 03:00 PM
    Not that I have noticed.
    I just got one of these 9H protectors, the one with the black bars and I find it obstructs the nav bar functionality too much. I can't even use the back nav and the others don't respond the same. It's probably better to get a clear one
    02-20-18 10:37 PM
    Strange, mine works perfectly well, as it did naked. Does yours have the capacitor keys black border outlined like OEM screen?
    02-20-18 10:41 PM
36 12