Of those of you who use the productivity tab, what widgets do you find work well there?

I'm finding I don't really use it often, but I do have blackplayer music widget there and a BBC weather widget.

I've since downloaded dark skies weather which displays weather in the status bar, so really I don't actually use the productivity tab at all. It would be nice to use if there are some widgets that work well.

Any ideas?
    06-16-18 03:56 AM
    For me, the PT was designed to peek at messages. Now that it shows all messages and allow proper directing to all Hub integrated apps I find adding widgets to the PT unnecessary.
    06-16-18 03:59 AM
    I use the hub widget so I can peek at the hub. It's great
    06-16-18 04:25 AM
    I still have convenience key set so hub and find that quicker...
    06-16-18 04:53 AM
    I use the hub widget so I can peek at the hub. It's great
    I am curious, how's that different than using the Hub tab now that it can show all messages and integrated apps, both read and unread?
    06-16-18 04:54 AM
    I am curious, how's that different than using the Hub tab now that it can show all messages and integrated apps, both read and unread?
    I did try the hub tab and for some reason I didn't like it. Can't remember exactly why that was though. Went back to the hub widget
    06-16-18 04:56 AM
    I did try the hub tab and for some reason I didn't like it. Can't remember exactly why that was though. Went back to the hub widget
    The only issues for me is that it shows sent items (which they fixed earlier this week with the last update so that's good) and the Hub tab design which IMO need to resemble the Hub; color scheme needs to follow for easy visional transition to Hub.
    06-16-18 04:59 AM
    The only issues for me is that it shows sent items (which they fixed earlier this week with the last update so that's good) and the Hub tab design which IMO need to resemble the Hub; color scheme needs to follow for easy visional transition to Hub.
    Didn't realise there was new settings.

No need for the widget now. Also might be lighter on resources

Thanks
    06-16-18 05:05 AM
    Didn't realise there was new settings.

No need for the widget now. Also might be lighter on resources

Thanks
    Yup!
    06-16-18 07:20 AM
    Yup!
    They need to change the look of it though to match the hub style
    06-16-18 08:28 AM
    They need to change the look of it though to match the hub style
    Cannot agree more. The current design is actually a step back from what it was back when the PRIV launched.
    06-16-18 08:40 AM
    I routinely use the Lowe's app widget, which is the scannable My Lowe's card - great and quick at check out.
    06-16-18 08:53 AM
    This is new to me but, talking about the hub tab in the Productivity tab, mine's full of messages that I've already deleted from the Hub. Does that make sense?
    06-16-18 11:36 AM
    This is new to me but, talking about the hub tab in the Productivity tab, mine's full of messages that I've already deleted from the Hub. Does that make sense?
    Yes it does! If you will check your server you will see that these messages were not actually deleted; this is a known bug in Hub.

There are two ways to re-delete these messages:

1. Delete them from the Productivity Tab
    2. Tap the Search button or the S key while in the message list in Hub; these messages will then re-appear in the message list. Go ahead and delete them.

Tagging @LiamQ @max-bb
    06-16-18 11:45 AM
    Yes it does! If you will check your server you will see that these messages were not actually deleted; this is a known bug in Hub.

There are two ways to re-delete these messages:

1. Delete them from the Productivity Tab
    2. Tap the Search button or the S key while in the message list in Hub; these messages will then re-appear in the message list. Go ahead and delete them.

Tagging @LiamQ @max-bb
    Thanks for the explanation. Perhaps related, I'm also seeing a couple of different views for Text Messages, where one "archives" messages I delete, one actually claims to "delete" them, one shows "smart" quick responses, one doesn't. It's a handy phone but many aspects are cumbersome, segmented, hard to find controlling settings, just plain confusing for me. Hopefully, some of this gets ironed out or I get smarter, the less likely solution.
    06-16-18 11:58 AM
    Thanks for the explanation. Perhaps related, I'm also seeing a couple of different views for Text Messages, where one "archives" messages I delete, one actually claims to "delete" them, one shows "smart" quick responses, one doesn't. It's a handy phone but many aspects are cumbersome, segmented, hard to find controlling settings, just plain confusing for me. Hopefully, some of this gets ironed out or I get smarter, the less likely solution.
    Text messages creating threads in the Productivity Tab is another bug that to my knowledge is also being addressed by the dev team.
    rolfep likes this.
    06-16-18 11:59 AM