Hey everyone, so I don't use my productivity Tab, but had recently opened it by accident, and had noticed that I cant see the entire list, it looks as if it's zoomed in x150. Does anyone else have this?

Also, if you do use productivity Tab, do you find it useful.. I would use it more if I could put more important things in there, such as text messages, twitter, instgram...ect.
    selimpusat likes this.
    09-04-17 03:13 PM
    If the productivity app for the Keyone is anything like the prod app on the Priv, other types of messages and notifications can be included in it by way of the Hub, which is what the tab essentially shows, while also including the calendar and text messages. To be clear, whatever can be added to the Hub will show in the tab.

Not sure about Twitter or Instagram as I've never used either but I imagine both have email notifications and hence included as an email in the tab. Just like any other app.
    09-04-17 03:57 PM
    Hey everyone, so I don't use my productivity Tab, but had recently opened it by accident, and had noticed that I cant see the entire list, it looks as if it's zoomed in x150. Does anyone else have this?

Also, if you do use productivity Tab, do you find it useful.. I would use it more if I could put more important things in there, such as text messages, twitter, instgram...ect.
    Its all there, you just need to think about it a little more. If you add too much then you effectively get another hub and the tab becomes redundant.

Most of the stuff you mention can be accessed through the tab. You have recent calls and texts. If you want more then you can access the hub from the tab and you have access to everything.

Wanna make a call then you can access your contacts via the tab. Its actually a great little tool because it can be accessed from anywhere on the device which goes some way towards getting a 'flow' on the device.

I believe my set up has a great flow due to the tweaks iv made. The tab just gives further options.
    09-04-17 06:04 PM
    The tab doesn't display integrated app messages like WhatsApp, Instagram etc.

The tab would perfect IMO if it behaved as described here:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/productivity-tab-suggestion-1122594/
    09-04-17 06:50 PM
    I don't use it.
    Johberry likes this.
    09-11-17 02:15 PM
    Its all there, you just need to think about it a little more. If you add too much then you effectively get another hub and the tab becomes redundant.

Most of the stuff you mention can be accessed through the tab. You have recent calls and texts. If you want more then you can access the hub from the tab and you have access to everything.

Wanna make a call then you can access your contacts via the tab. Its actually a great little tool because it can be accessed from anywhere on the device which goes some way towards getting a 'flow' on the device.

I believe my set up has a great flow due to the tweaks iv made. The tab just gives further options.
    Would you mind sharing the tweaks you've made?
    09-11-17 04:20 PM