Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hello everybody.

Is there already a solution for the "Tap to wake up" problem with the Pocket Case PKB100? Since the update to Android Oreo this function is no longer possible.

Thanks for your support...
    12-29-18 04:30 PM
    I have the same issue... Is there a way to formally contact blackberry support with this complaint???
    01-01-19 11:21 AM
    Its a known issues...
    01-01-19 12:16 PM
    Hello everybody.

Is there already a solution for the "Tap to wake up" problem with the Pocket Case PKB100? Since the update to Android Oreo this function is no longer possible.

Hi, I've contacted blackberry support and here's their answer:

"Dear Customer,

Sorry to hear the flip case feature is no longer working on your device since the Oreo update. Our development team is aware of the issue and it will be fixed on a future update.

Apologies for the inconvenience. I also have the same issue on my KEYone at the moment.

If you have any other questions, I will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Paul
    BlackBerry Customer Care Team"
    01-02-19 03:30 AM
    @Kwasek

thanks for the info from BB Customer Care Team - great news indeed - fingers crossed, that this update will come shortly
    CrackPriv likes this.
    01-02-19 02:29 PM
    Its sad how far back BB has gone....
    01-02-19 07:39 PM
    Hello everybody.

It doesn't work because it touches or too near the sensor.

Try by yourself, put finger one the right sensor and tap to wake stops working, right?
    01-03-19 06:41 PM
    Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer.
    Is the bag in principle a misconstruction???
    I have also received information that it is a SW error that will be fixed in the future.

Kind regards...
    01-04-19 05:22 AM
    This really drove me crazy so I cut out the portion (about 11mm to the right of the notch) that covered the sensor on the leather sleeve. Now tap to wake works as it should.
    01-04-19 08:41 AM
    It doesn't work because it touches or too near the sensor.

Try by yourself, put finger one the right sensor and tap to wake stops working, right?
    If we are taking about the smart pocket pouch like this one...

Than no, it has nothing to do with the sensor. Its a SW issue, as it was working very well when i was on Nugget.
    01-04-19 08:37 PM
    just reading this thread, wow so I just bough a pocket sleeve and now have to wait for a software update for the keyone to work?
    01-05-19 09:15 AM
    just reading this thread, wow so I just bough a pocket sleeve and now have to wait for a software update for the keyone to work?
    Nah just send it back. Knowing how fast blackberry is with updates/bugfixes you'll have to wait for a year. Or maybe it'll never come
    01-05-19 09:46 AM
    ahaha I wish I could... bought this from an external provider, not from blackberry shop, but will send an message to blackberry support to see how they will compensate
    01-05-19 09:50 AM
    I already complained about this, but must, can't resist, to do it again. I paid a lot for this official case. And it's broken now, it is useless for me now. I know BlackBerry doesn't give a *hit for phones anymore, we're more a nuisance for their business now, but for Piet sake fix this. Jesus Maria, it's been months since they released Oreo.
    01-14-19 10:45 AM
    I had a cheap pku one from ebay and tap to wake worked fine with Nougat and Oreo. Some said somewhere maybe the magnet is too strong in the BlackBerry case...

The one I got had the cut out for small screen when closed with magnet to activate, a hole for the LED, etc.

The ones I see sold now (173150847545) don't have the hole. I must say I was nervous getting phone out of it since it was held so tightly I was afraid to pop the screen. While on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ it worked very well.

Now I just use a cheap amzer sleeve.
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 01-14-19 at 12:38 PM.
    01-14-19 12:14 PM