My text messages will no longer recieve a photo without restarting a phone. I can no longer receive group texts without restarting the phone. This all started after the last big update. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks.
    05-30-19 03:11 PM
    Anyone have any suggestions?
    Try a different SMS app and see if it has the same issues. If it doesn't then you know it's a Messages app issue specifically.
    05-30-19 08:41 PM
    thanks blaize. seems to have been the problem
    05-30-19 10:52 PM
    I'm having the same issue, although restarting doesnt help. Is that really the answer...switch to a different app?
    06-01-19 10:57 AM
    I'll just tag on as I haven't been getting expected text notifications. Thought it might have to do with T-Mobile blocking short codes, as I've read about other people with T-Mobile having that problem, so I called T-Mobile. After checking through my settings their end, the agent had me restart the KeyONE PRD-63116-001 and all the clogged up text messages came through. This is the second time I've noticed old messages come through all at once (I don't text much) in the last few days, so it looks to me like something's gone wrong with a software update (using stock texting app, stock Hub, etc.).
    06-11-19 03:46 PM
    I had to restart, again, to get the backed-up queue of texts to come in and subsequent texts, so far.
    06-20-19 11:05 AM
    i had the same problem. i disabled the 'Messages' app and downloaded Textra and never looked back. worth every penny.
    rolfep likes this.
    06-20-19 05:24 PM
    i had the same problem. i disabled the 'Messages' app and downloaded Textra and never looked back. worth every penny.
    When you did this, did your existing messages Port over or did you start from scratch?
    06-20-19 07:09 PM
    I have the same issue with my native message app, I switched to textra and I never miss a text now, well I guess I do if it doesn't notify me, but at least I receive it. when I had the native message app as default, it would be hit and miss if I actually received it. too bad, because this used to be BlackBerry's strong point, but now with android, it isn't very good. unfortunate, really. I love my pkb, but android on the keyone is less than good.
    06-24-19 10:14 PM
    issue resolved by switching to Textra paid version. terrific app. plays nicely with the Hub Inbox.
    10-16-19 07:50 AM