My work e-mail account, which is G-mail based, forces me to change my password at least every 90 days. Every time it does this, I end up in a prolonged fight with my KeyOne. Whenever I click on the notification that my Google account password has changed and go to update my account password, the update page crashes and won't let me change my password.

I've searched around on the settings to see if there's an alternative way to go and update my account password, and I can't seem to find one. The last two times this happened, I ended up having to just wait and get lucky one time when the page didn't crash. Is there some alternative way to update my account password that I'm missing?
    06-17-19 11:26 AM
    not sure what to tell you... try holding the power button for 32+ seconds and going through at least three boot cycles. see if that does anything.

if not, try uninstalling and re-installing chrome? if that doesn't work, try uninstalling chrome and installing a different browser? then try uninstalling and re-installing Google?

I hope something here works for you, but I'll be honest. I'm reaching.
    06-18-19 12:30 AM
    try clearing chrome history and cookies
    06-18-19 12:46 AM
    not sure what to tell you... try holding the power button for 32+ seconds and going through at least three boot cycles. see if that does anything.

if not, try uninstalling and re-installing chrome? if that doesn't work, try uninstalling chrome and installing a different browser? then try uninstalling and re-installing Google?

I hope something here works for you, but I'll be honest. I'm reaching.
    Maybe someone else can weigh in before you start removing your browser. Don't want to put you in a situation where factory reset is the only answer.
    06-18-19 12:47 AM
    It finally stopped crashing a couple of hours later. I did restart a couple of times and power down completely once before it did work, maybe that did the trick?

I suppose I'll have a chance to explore the mystery again in another 90 days...
    06-18-19 01:25 AM