Hello people:
    Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish
    I have a strange problem with the Telegram contacts on my Blackberry Keyone.
    Telegram only sees part of my address book, I am missing contacts, there are contacts that do not appear in Telegram.

In changes with Whatsapp it does manage to see them all.

I have spent a lot of time studying the system settings but I can't solve the error. I have the feeling that Telegram is taking my default phonebook and not the one in my Gmail account.

Can someone help me?
    Thank you very much.

Greetings:
    Marcos.
    01-14-21 05:39 PM
    Hello people:
    Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish
    I have a strange problem with the Telegram contacts on my Blackberry Keyone.
    Telegram only sees part of my address book, I am missing contacts, there are contacts that do not appear in Telegram.

In changes with Whatsapp it does manage to see them all.

I have spent a lot of time studying the system settings but I can't solve the error. I have the feeling that Telegram is taking my default phonebook and not the one in my Gmail account.

Can someone help me?
    Thank you very much.

Greetings:
    Marcos.
    Do you know for sure that other people in your contact list are using Telegram, and have also not chosen to be identified by a username instead of a phone number?
    01-14-21 08:07 PM
    Do you know for sure that other people in your contact list are using Telegram, and have also not chosen to be identified by a username instead of a phone number?
    I am sure that many in my contacts have telegrams and do not have their phone number hidden. thanks for your answer. Cheers
    01-14-21 08:14 PM
    is that he does not even let me invite them to use Telegram. that's why I know you must see some problem with the contact list. Thanks for your answer
    01-14-21 08:34 PM
    I have the same problem with Telegram on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ running Android 11. I have over 1000 contacts on my phone, but only 3 random contacts are showing up in Telegram. I have tried everything, but there doesn't seem to be a pattern why only 3 contacts are showing up, which I rarely message anyway.

I used to run Telegram when I was on Android 10, but deleted it. Now on Android 11, I have this problem. Not sure if the two are related....

I have a call out to Telegram support, but don't expect an answer anytime soon.
    02-10-21 08:26 AM