Hi guys. Just got news my carrier vodacom will release the keyone in July. I'm still going strong with my Priv.

Just want to know from previous priv to keyone owners . Is the keyone more snappy?

I can feel my poor priv stuttering now and then .

This phone needs a nougat update.
    06-16-17 04:45 AM
    Hi guys. Just got news my carrier vodacom will release the keyone in July. I'm still going strong with my Priv.

Just want to know from previous priv to keyone owners . Is the keyone more snappy?

Yeah, I actually jumped on the KEYone because I think the PRIV won't get nougat. You won't be disappointed, the Key is definitely a great device.
    06-16-17 05:54 AM
    The keyone has significantly less lag and stutter than the priv.

Not to mention it runs much cooler. And has longer battery life. And better camera. And ****, better everything
    06-16-17 01:24 PM
    KEYone is much better than the PRIV. I didn't have a lot of issues as far as heat or other things that were beat to death with it but I did find it slow from time to time. After the first few weeks my KEYone has been smooth as silk. I also love the feel of the phone in comparison, I think it is a great size. The screen is great, I haven't notice a difference in sound quality either. You will not be disappointed in making the move to the KEYone!
    06-16-17 01:44 PM
    I concur in that the K1 is better than the Priv in almost every measurable category. The Priv had better specs but failed to deliver a great user experience. Additionally, I found that the Priv keyboard was too cramped for my liking. Two weeks in with my K1 and I am very happy to have purchased it.
    06-16-17 02:11 PM

Hello,
    Don't know if Nougat is a good choice. I find Nougat more heavy with memory.

Kr,
    Moo
    06-16-17 07:00 PM
    I also came from the PRIV and can say that the K1 is a bit better at handling multitasking. The trade off for a bigger screen on the PRIV is a way longer battery (almost 1.5 - 1.75x the battery on my PRIV) and the always on keyboard makes keyboard shortcuts on the home screen more convenient than having to flick your keyboard out to launch an app on your PRIV.

I went to the crackberry meet up to test the new K1 and most people there had privs that were stuttering. You won't be disappointed if you switch.
    06-16-17 07:23 PM
    I concur in that the K1 is better than the Priv in almost every measurable category. The Priv had better specs but failed to deliver a great user experience. Additionally, I found that the Priv keyboard was too cramped for my liking. Two weeks in with my K1 and I am very happy to have purchased it.
    Ditto. PRIV seemed very slow/unresposive. Continually got worse.
    06-17-17 02:10 PM
    I moved from a PRIV to a KEYone and the performance difference is staggering. Overall a much faster experience with twice the battery life....maybe more.
    06-17-17 03:03 PM
    I moved from a PRIV to a KEYone and the performance difference is staggering. Overall a much faster experience with twice the battery life....maybe more.
    Moved also from the PRIV, same experience!
    Recommended, I am sure that you will enjoy the switch.
    06-17-17 03:49 PM
    The BlackBerry KEYone running BlackBerry Android Nouget allows split screen which is handy from time to time. Something I do not remember as available with my BlackBerry PRIV. The BlackBerry PRIV is my backup smartphone now.
    06-17-17 04:31 PM
    The BlackBerry KEYone running BlackBerry Android Nouget allows split screen which is handy from time to time. Something I do not remember as available with my BlackBerry PRIV. The BlackBerry PRIV is my backup smartphone now.
    Can you post and example scrrenshot of split screen and how do you activate it?
    06-17-17 04:33 PM
    Can you post and example scrrenshot of split screen and how do you activate it?
    It's activated from the multi-tasking view, if you look on YouTube you'll get a better look at how it works than just from a screenshot.
    06-17-17 05:28 PM