I've gotten an unlocked KeyOne a week or so ago and have an AT&T sim in it, it's a company sim. I want to make this KeyOne a personal line, so I plan on getting a prepaid account--I'm looking for some insight as to which company offers the best prepaid accounts. Cricket, TMobile, AT&T Go...anyone have any ideas? I also get crap service in my appartment so more recently I spent $150 on a MicroCell (since Blackberry doesn't offer WiFi calling on the Keyone). So I'm wondering if a Cricket Wireless service will work on my Micro cell? If it doesn't, I'm thinking I should just lean towards the AT&T go plan--but I've heard their data speeds are super slow. Any thoughts would be gretaly appreciated.
    07-31-17 02:46 PM
    I've gotten an unlocked KeyOne a week or so ago and have an AT&T sim in it, it's a company sim. I want to make this KeyOne a personal line, so I plan on getting a prepaid account--I'm looking for some insight as to which company offers the best prepaid accounts. Cricket, TMobile, AT&T Go...anyone have any ideas? I also get crap service in my appartment so more recently I spent $150 on a MicroCell (since Blackberry doesn't offer WiFi calling on the Keyone). So I'm wondering if a Cricket Wireless service will work on my Micro cell? If it doesn't, I'm thinking I should just lean towards the AT&T go plan--but I've heard their data speeds are super slow. Any thoughts would be gretaly appreciated.
    Wifi calling works on T-Mobile as well as visual voicemail built-in to the phone app, and i'm assuming all of its MVNO's as well (MetroPCS, Mint SIM, etc)

T-Mobile is the way to go for a GSM KEYone.

I have it on T-Mobile's prepaid plan and am considering MetroPCS since they have a $40 for 6gb 4g LTE data ($50 for unlimited 4g lte up to 22gb). T-Mobile has 4gb of LTE data + LTE hotspot for $45 and a promo right now that's 10gb 4g LTE data for $50.
    Last edited by supertom; 07-31-17 at 03:40 PM.
    07-31-17 03:26 PM
    07-31-17 03:32 PM
    One good thing with prepaid, is you usually can switch if coverage or features aren't what you want.

Total Wireless from Walmart is one that I know a few people "like".... but that's probable based on their need for Verizon's network.

I'd pick the carrier with the best network then look at the prepaid companies that use that network. Look at rates and then see what the "buts" are. Any features or limits over the original?
    07-31-17 03:37 PM
    Depends on your needs.
    For the longest time, I had the Tmobile $30 for 200 minutes and Unlimited data throttled at 5GB.

cheapest I found but you have to be able to live without minutes.
    07-31-17 03:55 PM
    Simple Mobile. $55/mo "Truly Unlimited" plan. No complaints.
    08-01-17 01:44 AM
    08-01-17 01:45 AM
    At&T pre-paid (formerly go) gives you top speed for downloads.

If you only stream HD YouTube videos, cricket is about $5/month cheaper, but they "throttle 4G" to 8 Mps.

Large files, AT&T pre-paid. Standard user, cricket.
    08-01-17 02:18 AM