Got it. One more question, did you cut the length before or after application?
    Before.

Goodthing about the KEYone, it's just a rectangle. No curves..
    07-10-17 05:05 PM
    Before.

I have no idea where you came up with this screen protector idea, but I think you have figured out the best solution to the screen lift problem.... and it's a simple little $3 investment.
    07-10-17 05:25 PM
    I have no idea where you came up with this screen protector idea, but I think you have figured out the best solution to the screen lift problem.... and it's a simple little $3 investment.
    I had leftover Priv protectors and looking at the sizing and phone. One thing led to another. LOL.
    07-10-17 05:41 PM
    How is this thread here. The OP must be very bored. Dude, leave your phone alone. the manufacturer's warranty is there for a reason. TCL has already come out and is fully backing any devices which need to be swapped out. just relax and enjoy your phone.
    07-10-17 05:46 PM
    How is this thread here. The OP must be very bored. Dude, leave your phone alone. the manufacturer's warranty is there for a reason. TCL has already come out and is fully backing any devices which need to be swapped out. just relax and enjoy your phone.
    How is it here? It's here before you from the mercy of Lord Eddard Stark, the first of his Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North.
    07-10-17 06:28 PM
    How is it here? It's here before you from the mercy of Lord Eddard Stark, the first of his Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North.
    Indeed. Sunday is almost upon us. Winter is coming...
    ce71 likes this.
    07-10-17 07:10 PM
    I chose to have my screen repaired locally only because it lifted in the lower right corner. Definitely wouldn't have done it preemptively. Please leave it alone unless you HAVE TO repair it. Enjoy your KEYone!
    ce71 likes this.
    07-10-17 07:12 PM
    Yeah, that's a tough pill to swallow. Really sorry about it.

When did you buy your K1?
    June 1. I think this was the first batch in the USA.
    07-11-17 10:10 AM
    Ouch. Sorry to hear about it. Are you going to do a replacement?

Well, the cheapest solution (for those of us with screens that haven't lifted yet) seems to be hjc73734's solution above, which is a brilliant idea. So, I'll either go that route... or take my phone in for a preemptive fix just to be safe.
    I was very persuasive and escalated the issue twice and was given an "advanced exchange". Not sure what it means but I'm expecting a new device tomorrow sent from "FINETECHWIN,INC", which sounds pretty shady...
    07-11-17 10:13 AM
    Before.

Be careful if and when you take it off!
    07-11-17 10:18 AM
    I was very persuasive and escalated the issue twice and was given an "advanced exchange". Not sure what it means but I'm expecting a new device tomorrow sent from "FINETECHWIN,INC", which sounds pretty shady...

FINETECHWIN???? Sounds like somewhere in Bravos.

Let me know if you receive a new device tomorrow. If not... I'll send a raven to the north. We'll make those bastards bend the knee!!!!

Preemptive Screen Repair: Is it wrong?-robert_baratheon_hbo.jpg
    07-11-17 10:21 AM
    07-11-17 10:22 AM
37 12